chapter 51

Neela was still a statue. She was hallucinating in the past memories.

Flashback

A small girl all sticking to her and not ready to leave her side. She was a perfect example if asked for what is fear and helplessness.

She was young and in the age of her to laugh and play with friends she was all like a wet kitten.

She had to literally carry her to work and anywhere she went. She wasn't once a frighten cat rather she was an epitome of courage, cheerfulness and also so lovely and now no one can identify if given that adjectives.

She used to jump even at the slight movement of curtain or door. Even at times when someone kept hand on her shoulder.

Crying out of fear throughout the day and night.

Her reverie was broken when she felt a jerk from neil.

Neil-aunty sambhalo khudko she is ok! Aap aise nhi toot sakte.

Neela broke down as if she didn't understood what he was saying because the past piled up pain was now overpowering her courage and she wanted to sob. Mourn for her pain. She was a mother today whose child was broken from the destiny itself. She knew she was strong but also knew that this would leave a print in those parts of her where still she is struggling to overcome past.

Ali too broke down seeing Neela like that. He knew that this mother was crying for years together as she never cried infront of Avni providing the protection she needed.

Neil had to literally hug her tight seeing her condition. Neela was exhausted from crying after sometime but she didn't uttered anything. Neil was just asking Neela to speak, to react but to his failure.

Ali finally gathering himself spoke in shaky voice.

Ali-she won't speak Neil!!( With fresh tears) she is mourning for her daughter. Let her cry today. She is strong afterall she's Avni's mother, she won't break . Let her lighten her heart cause again she has to tend to Avni(with tears flowing).

Neil who had enough with this dwm asked his dad to come to his cabin. Prakash who didn't knew about the matter came to Neil.

Prakash seeing Neela and Ali with such face and Neil with utter disappointed look could not stop from asking.

Prakash- Kuch hua hai kya?

Neil-do you even know what happened today?(he was literally done with this torture of so called board)

Prakash-(with same attitude) if I had then I won't have asked!

Neil-it's all because of that dwm and if I ever get her to my ways then I would be so done with her. When she is board member then why the hell is she causing unnecessary havoc in the institution. I am telling you here are people who consider this as their life and please don't push them all towards leaving this. The hospital is because of doctors and not because it is the leading one.

Prakash-(crossing his hands) done are we? Now would you care to explain what happened?

Ali who knew that Neil was not gonna bugg spoke with difficulty but ultimately explained him the incident.

Prakash- but why is she after Avni?

Neil-just as the girl is still with aryan,just the difference is that the girl is in memory and here the past is standing in present.

Prakash- and how will we prove that she is the one who has done that?

Neil-I don't care , already she is irritating the entire staff and this time I am not gonna stay quiet today was a life and death situation had we not reached on time. She was unconscious with bleeding hand since more then a hour. Anything could have happened and to whom would have we held liable? The hospital, the staff or the board?

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें