chapter 63

The day started normal for everyone. Post Dayawanti Mehta's handover things slowly started to go smoothly.

Ali and Riya started to be in the initial stage of their relationship, all thanks to Avni who talked it out with them.

Mitali , karan and others started to have peaceful work days. Same old banter and silly fights were back.

Also on the other hand Karan too started to think seriously about his life. No wonder that girl on the traffic signal played an important appearance to change him.

Mowgli was slowly getting better and it was as if number to days they could extend.

Dia as usual was trying to stick around Neil who seemed to be ignoring her or deligate the task to keep her away.

Also sometimes , he would ask Avni to tag along as well so that he could avoid Dia. Poor Avni would just hear the stupid talks of Dia.

As everyone gathered for the brainstorming session on a case, they received the news that there was gas explosion in the nearby station and the injured are routed to the hospital.

All of them where available and so did the seniors started to delegate the tasks to the staff.

Nurses handled the inventory and supplies, doctors divided the cases as Red ,Amber and Green.

The wards were made empty along with the OT prepared. Anaesthetic on standby and so the specialist from different department.

It seemed as if they braised themselves for some storm and indeed the same happened. People who were brought had many complications and also the blood was all around.

Neil- dilated pupils, heart beats dropping and patient brought in unconscious with injuries in stomach, legs and rib. The patient is in red and take him immediately to ICU , ask dr. Asthana and dia to take over the case.

Next patient.

Minor injuries in the head and scratches to the hand. General ward with green.

Next....

This went on and on. The reception area seemed messed no one knew who they are and what they need , all that mattered was saving all of them.

Suddenly a patient brought in very critical condition and Avni looked at him.

Avni did the basic synopsis and Neil was called.

Avni- BP - 50/100. Heart beats dropping. Unconscious and dilated pupils. Shows signs of cardiac shock and on reduced respiratory function.

Neil- he is in a bad shape, we do not have time need to get him to emergency ward and stabilize his breathing first.

The moment they were wheeling him, he stopped the breathing.

Avni immediately took over and started to pump the heart and check for the compression.

She sat on him and was pumping in the meanwhile Neil and others started to wheel the patient towards the ward.

The moment they reached Neil asked her to switch and he took over. The compressions made for 30 mins and post the the heartbeat started to respond back.

The patient was then intubated and post that the procedures started.

It indeed was the tiring the day as first the patients and then the documents needed to be made.

The patient with minor injuries were realised and the amber one too got discharge post the few test ran on them.

They all had to stretch the duties. Strange, but the fact remains that no one had asked them to stay back.

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें