chapter 27

I have tried my best to do justice with this work and the stage where avneil turned out to be  friends....i hope u too like it

She was walking lifelessly.
She started to remove her suitcase, though she was packing her stuff but her mind was somewhere else. She was in trauma. She is sensitive even then she used to stay strong. She tried to stay strong but some things just....just get over the board.

Someone's touch without her will was killing her. Probably the biggest wound and ironically without any bleeding.

Angie rushed as soon as she got neela's call. And she was not alone as she was with karan and both were tensed as they didn't knew what was going on. Just a news that their bestie is going somewhere without informing anyone was bothering them.

Angie- Karan please jaldi chal! Kahin der na ho jaaye!

Karan- we will be there don't worry just keep trying Avni.

Poor souls were unaware that the girl for whom they r going is no more in the sense to even think right then answering calls were all together a different story.

Here , she was just stuffing things until she saw her degree. Her dream, her oath , her friends, Neela maa, hospital,staff, ali...., riya, Aman and at last him.

The day when she joined the hospital and what not.
She was broken, defected , tained and most importantly left with nothing. Will she be able to treat the pateint? Most importantly how will she face those pateints who come towards her as victims? No she isn't that good, strong.

Avni-y(herself) y me? I will not ask anything from u as I think it's now useless, all I had was that and today! U had problem with me then y not let me die just after my birth, this is taking my breath ruthlessly and I am helpless. I will not stay here, I am mere a sympathy case! I won't be bothering anyone, they are too good for me to be with them. They need to live their life fully. Neela maa requires to have a charming smile then tears on her face bcoz of me. I won't tolerate it.

She just started to pack things swiftly at last she reached towards the photo grid where each and every one near and dear one to her life was there and she was caressing the photos.
Tears conveyed her turmoil, her pain, her reason for running away and probably never ever returning to them. Was that even possible to just cut off or vanishing into thin air leaving Ur near and dear one? No ! But sadly that was the only way to let them live and so she grabbed the photos and packed them together and started to write a letter she knew she had no time to waste but at least a good bye was what she deserved.

her mind and heart conflict but she had go. Decision was taken and cab was waiting for her. She grabbed the stuff and left .

She sat in the cab and just as the cab left from the gate ,Neil and Neela entered the gate in their car , also Angie and Karan and what surprised them was her friends were there without any knowledge.

Angie- are DD tum log, trying to stay normal.

Dd- haa, we thought to gatecrash Avni today we wanted to go club so...but u all..were r u all just see the calls and messages.
Riya had planned that and she's on her way to club so me , Ali  thought to come and take her, have u too red the message?

Karan - .nn.nhi...no we r here for some work.

Neela- I am going u all come.

Ali- ye maa ko kya hua hai....and she here at this time with Neil!

Neil-not now will explain but let's first go there , we r in a hurry.

They reached there and saw Neela frantically searching for her all over and Angie ran into her cupboard.