chapter 34

Well!! I m late.....so won't say that I m early!!!

The reason maybe lame but this time I was really nervous about this chapter!!

I had asked some time just to gather up myself to update..

But thanks to Anupama and hira....who time n again reminded me that an update a week keeps them happy for whole week!!!

Also Keerthi I am finally here with an update!!

Ok! So now u all can read the chapter!!!
Do comment

Now avni was giggling continuously imagining the scenes and here our doctor Neil was tensed about the things.

Neil-Dekho this is wrong, I am a freaking senior doctor.....if the juniors see me like this then how am I gonna create an example? Just understand!!( In an horrid face)

Avni-we (still laughing) will create a history....aaj ki taaza khabar....Dr . Neil Jo ki hospital ke senior most doctor hai!!...

Neil-(horrified tone) no.....stop where u are!! Just stop! Don't you think that you are taking advantage of us being frenemies?? I just pray that there was doreamon and his pocket here to save me from this sinchan!!!(dramatically)

Avni- u....called me sinchan??(cheerfully and excited tone)

Neil-(with confused look) yes!!! Y?

Avni-(cheerfully) cause I love sinchan very much... And for this even if I don't want to say this but thank you.....I am so fond of sinchan and action kamen!!

Neil-(sarcastically) and what about his mom.....Mrs. Nohara??

The smile on Avni's face fell down as if mixcy actually gave a punch to Avni
Avni-is she even a thing to remember in an uninterested tone. Leave that aside cause now the nurse might be here any moment with the equipments and as u said u need my help right(smirking while Neil was nodding in a furious no) no problem u can thank me later....I will help u out!

Soon the nurse arrived and she started to prepare for samples to be taken.

Although the water on the his lap had dried out but then too not that completely leaving a mark still there and would require sometime to dry that out.

Avni on the other hand was enjoying it alot and most importantly she was irritating the hell out of our doctor saab.

Come on I can't be that unjust to our hero !!! Let's give him at least a towel to cover himself. Readers this is gonna be fun

Avni-so nurse ab doctors ko aap bula lijiye(smirking towards Neil) hum samples lena start karenge!!

Nurse- but sir has to speak to Neela maam...right? He said me that!

Avni-(eyes glistening with new hope whereas our hero mentally appreciating the nurse and looking at Avni) oh.....that is really important...sir I think u should go ! Before Neela maam goes...surely it might be important!

Neil-(composing himself) haa...an.....no....no that can wait ....I will speak tomorrow nothing that can't be ignored!!

Avni- no sir , I would not like that u are not meeting her ...... I was also thinking that she too needs a blood test and was gonna bother Ali but now it's good we will call her here and then two works could be done together....what say(said the last with smirk)

Neil gave her that I will see u later and then immediately- no I will do that tomorrow no need.

But humare hero ki koi sunta hai kya, chahe reader ho ya heroine .....bichare ki to koi value hi nhi

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें