chapter 44

Quickly checking in and grabbing a book for her with specs, Avni got settled in the corner seat of the plane. She mentally thanked for the place , now she doesn't have to move again and again.

So Avni started to read the book. She always wanted to start with the book in the past few days but she didn't got a chance.

Now that she has few days for herself she started with her reading routine.

She soon got so engrossed in the book that she wasn't aware of her partner seat.

To make the journey full of  disturbances god sent the perfect masterpiece beside her.

Neil while looking for his seat had quickly saw Avni who was so engrossed in her book to even acknowledge someone looking for her. He nodded his head murmuring typical and settled in the exact opposite seat the other side .

Now as the announcement started Avni fastened the seatbelt and started to continue the book. Though she was a doctor from modern approach but she highly believed food having major roles in the ailments. But with bold letters indicating that pateints only eat that food. Cause she was a great time foodie.

Now the actual problem starts.

The person sitting next to Avni was a big time talkie and Avni was in no mood for talk that too with stranger.

Person- helloji! Myself Rahul agaji....nice to meet u ji.

Avni was so engrossed that she didn't heard him.

Rahul- (doing some hand moment) Mera naam Rahul hagaji.....tusi?

Avni who now was in full attention to the intruder.

Avni-aap ye ishare kyu kar rhe hai.....?(confused)

Rahul-vo mein kya hai na jab se aapko bula rha tha aap ne jawaab hi nhi diya to mujhe laga ki aap to behre ho!

Avni-(shocked and irritated) see Mr!...

Rahul- Rahul!!!

Avni-(inhaling) Haan wohi I am trying to read something very carefully and so I don't want any disturbances so please.

Rahul-acchaji lekin meine kaha aapko disturb kiya. Meine to aapko apna intro dia ye bhi bolne wala tha ki aap chinta mat karna kyunki ye Rahul Jo hai vo sab theek kar deta hai ji.

Avni-(annoyed) Accha ok. Now u know what? Go to hell.

Rahul just laughed at her outburst.

Neil who was at the other end had a glance at the seat and saw Avni engrossed in talk with the stranger.

He thought that she would have been enjoying the book but seems her interest changed.

Avni-(now seriously mad) r u mad or what....y r u laughing?

Rahul- I know ki aap apne bf se jagada karke aayi hai. Hota hai ji, to bataye ki vo kya bhul gya?? First meet day, valentine's day ya phir bdae......

Avni thought to herself- kaha phas gyi hai yaar tu!! I so wanted to read the book and this idiot. Y there r such poky people.

Avni-listen Mera bf nhi hai! Aur ..

Before she could complete

Rahul-accha to problem ye hai!!!

Avni-(confused) kya?

Rahul- ki aapka bf nhi hai!! Yani sab aapko rejuect karte hai. Ab mein samjha ye utra hua mu, aur attitude kyu!! Koi baat nhi agar try karna ho to mein tp ke liye aapka bf ban sakta hu.

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें