chapter 35

Avni reached outside to see dia and her friends waiting for their turn. They were busy in their talks.

Avni-ahem...ahem...come it's ur turn to go inside.

Dia- (smirking) look who's calling us girls..... dr.avni...but let that dr.let in rest for now Avni is calling us. Isn't it great??

Tina- yes!! (Smirking) but isn't she a doctor, then y such works??

Niya- maybe Neil sir gotta know that she's just good for such works!!

Dia-hey don't speak like that about her afterall she is a reputed doc. Avni I am with u ( smirking) come I know that dr.neil has called us right??

Avni- yes !!! U r very smart dia. Come in fast , u would be very happy to know things further!!(thinks in mind- Neil sir Ka naam aise le rhi hai jaise unke koi close relative ho, andar to aao I would now surely enjoy taking ur blood samples...dia!!)

They entered inside and Neil still hadn't taken sample of karan and DD . Maybe u kahu deliberately taking time!!!

Neil just as he saw them asked them to gather near the tray.

Neil-Avni u will be taking their sample and I will be taking theirs....is that clear(strict voice as if he won't tolerate any nonsense)

Avni-ok sir!(in the same voice)

Dia- what!?(widens in shock) I won't be allowing u to take my sample. Sir please u take them!

Neil-I am taking theirs u stay calm as she will get to take only if u allow her to. Plus already ur shifts r over , so be quick asap

Dia-( fumbling and grabbing neils hand) sir I have needle phobia.....please!!! Help me out.

Neil-what!( Irritated) u r a doctor right? How do u treat ur pateints then?

Dia-(clinging towards him) sir !! Please help me ...
U take it I trust u !

Neil-and I trust her and she would take ur sample only!!Karan help her

To which DD and Karan both stood up and took dia towards the chair and Avni while excitingly took the injection

Dia-u r not doing this right Karan!!

Karan- I am doing what sir has asked me to do!!

Dd- Avni start!

Avni-(smirking) just relax dia , breath in and out it's just a small procedure.....see I would be doing urs till then sir would be done with ur friends and then u can go. U don't like to wait after shifts na....so just corporate!!

Dia- (glaring) I won't leave u Avni.......(whispering) abhi to sir hai isiliye u r safe but not any further just stay alert u don't know what might happen next.

Avni just ignored her words and continued her work. But Karan , DD and Neil didn't liked her behaviour with avni.

Soon samples were collected and only Karan , Neil and Avni were there!

Neil- so duties over for today??(looking at Karan as his face was clearly indicating his annoyance)

Karan-yes (a short reply and just a brief look)

Avni now couldn't control herself so,

Avni-what was the need to tell him about dia?? And that too before her blood tests , didn't u saw her upset face??

Karan-(thoroughly upset ) like really she told u this many things and u r still concerned about this.i mean she literally warned u but u r worried about her I mean are u even understanding her words.

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें