chapter 19

I know I am late and hearty apologies for that but the thing is I was not expecting the response to be like that as the story grows the response tends to increase but for  me it's stagnant so I thought to wait but it's request to all those silent readers it takes only a minute time to comment and inturn that comment is reward for us  writers to please try  to motivate us ! I know am late but will be on time from next time!!!

IT'S DOCTOR WHO STRUGGLES TO KEEP THEMSELVES " GOOD TO GO" ,
BUT INSTEAD THEY ARE THE ONE'S WHO ARE STRIVING TO PUT THE RIGHT AND SAYING THINGS THAT JUST SOOTHE INSTEAD OF TERRORISING PEOPLE WHO ARE AFRAID OF LOOSING THE PERSON ON THE DEATH BED!!

Avni eventhough was heartbroken but was well aware of the feelings of each and every family person sitting out of the wards,OT or OPD, she tried her best to befriend them and eventually reduce their pain, at times even after knowing the condition of the pateint she would never loose hope and rather stood as pillar of support and strength for them which inturn really helped the pateints.

Even after being a junior doctor she never considered her duty as a typical 9 hrs shifts and opportunities to earn against the innocent souls rather had honestly dedicated her life's precious time towards aiding people and these were one of the qualities which her pateints really liked about and all the hospital staff was well aware off!

Some would term her as drama queen, some as sympathy gainer, some as elephant tooth, some as emotional fool and what not but she was just as a mountain who is always dedicated and would never leave it's quality due to outer or inner turmoils!!

It were few days since Aman was in the hospital and all the family members visiting him from time to time and also Aman and Avni spoke and sorted out things obviously not before she giving him a proper elder sister type warnings.
She even shared her experience when she saw him on the bed stating
"Mein Kitna bhi try Kar lu par mein un logo ki takleef kum nhi Kar paungi Aman , mujhe Yaad hai aaj bhi jab....tu.....vaha ....jaane de jab mein khud ye bol nhi paa rhi hu to ye log jo roz aate hai vo kaise jhelte honge"
(I try my best but I can't reduce the their suffering , I couldn't even stand the fact that the pateint on the bed being u and how do they come every day which some of the family member on the bed)

To which Aman assured her that it was her duty and at the end she's a human being and not a god that she would foresee everything and what she could do instead of feeling low is rather do her duty properly and take care of herself!

She did agreed but it took her good number of days to come back to her normal chirpy nature but still she made it a point to time and again keep check on Riya n Aman and also Ali and Neela .

Everyone around her could make out that aman's accident did impacted a lot to her but thought to give her time and space to come over.

Whereas Neil again started to pull himself to stone hearted or rather emotionless man and was just working like a robo but it was loose when Avni being around or when it came to Avni but he was trying to keep up the fake  posture of  his.This was a serious problem for his near and dear ones.

But today was different as Neil was not the usual Neil today and was restless and highly irritated with himself and today as per the schedule he had a surgery to perform and assisting doctor was Avni. But today even if Avni did any mistake she was gone and due to his irritation entire atmosphere around him was tensed, meanwhile Avni as she was going with file towards his cabin she saw the hustle and bustle around his cabin and she rolled her eyes and mentally facepalmed herself and sighing

Chal Avni aaj to dustdanav se tu to gyi, bhaghwaan ji aj aap hi madat Karo!

As she entered his cabin what she saw was enough to tell her that something was terribly wrong and this infact was bothering her as well as she can't see anyone with problem.