Pathetic - Intruality Part 2

Haha jk, here's the rest of it.
Please see previous chapter for description and warnings
———
Patton let his hand glide up to wipe Remus' tears before slipping it into his hair and giving a light tug that drove Remus crazy. His patronising tone was devoid of all emotion as he spoke lowly. "So desperate for me, aren't you? Pitiful, really~"

Remus sobbed again, nodding furiously and whining as his head was jerked to the side with the pull. Patton's laugh was a heartless one, a low chuckle rumbling through his chest as he untied the sweater from around his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. His shirt followed soon after, leaving his torso just as exposed as the marked one of his lover.

Patton then snapped his fingers, leaving a shocked Remus stumbling to find his footing as the restraints disappeared, eventually just falling into Patton's open arms. The dominant man held Remus close, leading him over to the luxuriously soft bed in another corner of the room and laying him down on the pillow.

Remus instinctively raised his arms above his head and crossed his wrists over each other, spreading his legs. He looked up at Patton submissively as the other snapped his fingers once more. This time, the gesture left Remus' wrists cuffed to the bed frame, his lower body now just as naked as the top half.

Patton's legs were now also bare, and in his hands he held two items - a bottle of lube and a lit candle. He tossed the bottle aside, watching the excited glint in Remus' eye as he held the flame up, illuminating the glass of his thick-framed glasses.

Remus couldn't deny that Patton looked incredibly hot like this, towering over him in nothing but his glasses, holding his next torture device up with that sexy little smirk.

Patton sat between Remus' legs, resting his lovers thighs on his own crossed lap as he swirled the glass container of the vanilla scented candle. Hot, melted wax collected on the surface, an equally hot shiver running up Remus' spine as he watched Patton toy with it.

With the smallest twist of his wrist, Patton tipped the candle to pour a thick drop of the hot liquid onto Remus' flushed chest. Remus hissed, turning his head to hide his face in his arm as the wax seared his skin. It hurt, but he loved it.

Patton caught his bottom lip between his teeth as he repeated the action. He watched as the wax fell onto Remus' stomach, having just enough time to drip down his side before cooling and clinging to his skin.

He watched as Remus' hips jerked, his back arching off the bed, silently begging for more. Patton provided, dragging his nails along Remus' thigh as he dripped more and more wax over his body. On his neck, his chest, his hips, his thighs, until Remus was whining in pain and pleasure.

Finally, Patton moved to hover over Remus, kissing him deeply as his hand worked quickly to pick the dried wax off of Remus' body.
He kissed him hard and deep, the dirty and desperate gesture also somehow conveying a soft and comforting love. That's just how Patton was, Remus thought.

Patton pulled away from the kiss, trailing his swollen lips down his neck and chest. He left small marks in his wake, sucking and biting at Remus' skin as he moved further and further down, not stopping until he reached the mans hips. He sucked a large hickey into Remus' left hip bone, biting down hard and smirking as the others' moan echoed through the room.

He pulled off, taking a second to admire the already dark bruise before spreading Remus' legs wide. He took hold of the butt plug that he'd left in there after prepping Remus earlier, right before he had left him suspended from the ceiling.

He pulled the decently sized metal object out carefully, tossing it to the other side of the bed and picking up the bottle of lube that he'd discarded earlier.

Remus shuddered as the plug was removed and squirmed under Patton, who stared Remus in the eye as he poured some of the liquid into the palm of his hand. He groaned softly as he spread it over his member, finally giving himself the friction he craved.

Patton had to stop himself before he got carried away, licking his lips hungrily as he  gently spread the remaining lubricant over Remus' entrance, a low chuckle rumbling through his chest as this caused Remus to whine and buck his hips up.

Patton hovered over Remus once more, reconnecting their lips in a long, passionate kiss as he positioned himself and slowly pushed into Remus. Both men moaned, Remus letting out a long, relieved sigh as Patton bottomed out.

Patton set a slow pace to begin with, though he was immediately rough with Remus, the submissive man twisting his fingers in the chains of his cuffs as his lover thrusted into him forcefully.

Patton gradually picked up the pace, burying his face in the crook of Remus' neck as lewd sounds echoed through the dimly lit room. Patton's low grunts and groans were almost drowned out by Remus' high-pitched keens, the bottom tugging at his restraints and wrapping his trembling legs around Patton.

The two moved together with practiced ease, Patton quickly finding Remus' prostate and hitting it hard with each carefully placed thrust. He bit down hard on Remus' neck, earning a loud moan of his name followed by laboured pants.

"Ohhh Jesus fUck-! Patton!~" Remus moaned loudly, his back arching up off the bed as he felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach. "C- hahh!~ Close~" he warned, his eyes rolling back in his head.

Pleasure overwhelmed both his body and his mind, his vocabulary now reduced to a string of whispered curses and moans of his lover's name.

Patton was in a similar state, his arms shaking with the effort of their activities and his thrusts becoming sloppy and sporadic as he felt his climax approaching. He simply grunted in response to Remus' warning.

It wasn't long before Patton's body became rigid, his movements coming to a stop as he spilled inside Remus with a long, broken groan. Remus followed soon after, the feeling of being filled pushing him over the edge. His body shook violently with a toe-curling orgasm as he painted white stripes over his own stomach and chest.

"Fuck..~" Patton's wrecked murmur in Remus' ear sent a shiver down his spine, both men gradually relaxing and melting into each other.

Once they'd both calmed down, Patton pulled out and began their aftercare routine, which consisted of an abundance of gentle kisses, praises, and reassurance.