Switch - Anxceitmus

Requested by @AceOfAroHearts

Degradation(name calling), threesome, voyerism
———

It was a peaceful day. Logan was isolating himself in his room, Roman and Patton went out together ("it's definitely not a date. Totally not, I swear..."), and Virgil hadn't gotten up yet.
So nice and quiet and relaxing and-

"DeEeEe~!"
I sigh as Remus' whine breaks the silence.
"What do you want, Trash Man?" I groan as he slides down the railing on the stairs with all the grace of a newborn giraffe trying to stand for the first time.

"I'm hornyyyy," he pouts, flopping himself down next to me on the couch. I roll my eyes.
"You're always horny."

He shrugs, grinning devilishly. "You love me for it." He swings his leg over my own, moving to straddle me. My hands instinctively go to hold his hips as I make a noncommittal sound.

"Cmon Dee, please? Just a quick fuck."

What if I want more than a quick fuck?

Remus and I have been 'friends with benefits' for years, all the sides know it. It isn't uncommon for the others to complain that we were too loud, or to catch us going at it.

But what no one else knows is that I want more than that. Of course I can't tell anyone though. They all know that I'm practically in love with Virgil too. Well, all of them accept the emo nightmare himself.

What would they think if they knew I want both Remus and Virgil?

So I don't say any of this. Instead, I sigh loudly in response to Remus, which he takes as a sign of agreement. In an instant, his lips crash into mine, kissing me hard and messy.

My hands snake around to grip his ass, earning a soft moan as his hands tangle in my hair. Wait when did he take my hat off? And where did it go?
Whatever.

It doesn't take long for my pants to become tight, especially when Remus starts grinding his hips against mine. He must feel my hard-on poking at his thigh, because the next thing I know he snaps his fingers and we're in his room. On his bed. Naked. In doggy style position.

I roll my eyes again, giving the mans ass a firm squeeze as I lean down to whisper in his ear. "Ever heard of foreplay? Seriously, are you such a horny little slut that you just couldn't wait to have me inside you?"

He turns his head to look at me, smirking around the bottle of lube in his mouth. I take it out with a soft chuckle.

"Dee, darling, you know I have no patience. Especially when it comes to you fucking my brains out."
I hum seductively, leaving a trail of kisses down his spine as I open the lube, squeezing some onto my fingers.

I immediately push two fingers inside him with ease, knowing he can take it.
"Hm have you been touching yourself, whore?"
He nods quickly, moaning my name as I curl the fingers inside him.

"Remus!! Where did you put my- oh shit!"
The door opens and I look up to see a blushing Virgil standing there, staring. This is the first time he's caught us.

Remus shoots him the same line he's given the others in this situation. "Either join in or get the fuck out." He snaps, followed by a loud moan as I add a third finger.

Accept Virgil doesn't run away like the others always do. He just stands there, stuttering out unintelligible nonsense as he gets redder and redder by the second. And when I glance down, I see why. He's... enjoying this.

"He's not kidding V, the offer is there." I say seriously, tearing my eyes away from his bulge.
But still, he doesn't move. So Remus works his magic and in a snap of his fingers, Virgil is naked and kneeling in front of Remus.

"What the fuck!" He exclaims, trying to cover up. I remove my fingers from Remus' ass, covering my cock in lube as I smirk at Virgil.
"Just let it happen hun. This filthy man gives one hell of a blowjob."

I line myself up with his hole as I watch Remus take Virgil into his hand, kitty licking his tip.
Virgil doesn't protest, instead letting out a strangled moan as he tangles his fingers in Remus' hair.

((Just realised remus is currently being "given 2 'D's at once"))

I push into Remus at a steady speed until I'm all the way in, biting my lip as I watch Virgils eyes flutter shut in pure bliss.

I don't hesitate to start fucking into Remus hard, knowing it's what he wants. What he needs.

With every thrust, his body jerks forward, causing him to gag as he deep throats Virgil.
The three of us are moaning messes, the sounds of skin on skin and needy whines filling the air.

Remus cums quickly, spilling untouched onto the sheets below him and whimpering with overstimulation. I whisper soft praises to him as I pull out, letting him collapse into a pool of his own semen. Dirty, dirty man.

This would normally be the part where I jerk off until I finish onto his back, or where he sucks me off until I shoot my load down his throat.

But this time, I glance up at Virgil to see a primal, almost animalistic look in his eyes.
I find myself immediately drawn to him, in a way I never was before.

I always thought I was a top, but sitting inches away from my naked and horny crush is making me want - no, need - to be wrecked until I can't walk.

He must see the pleading look in my eyes, as he pushes me backwards roughly, climbing on top of me.

He sucks hard on my neck, leaving dark hickeys as we grind together.
"Virge~ ohhh Vi please, fuck me," I plead, bucking my hips up impatiently.

He stares into my eyes for a moment before kissing me, short but hungry and longing.

He preps me slowly and gently, taking his time to slowly open me up. I can hear Remus faintly snoring in the background.

Soon, I'm splayed our on the bed unashamedly, covered in hickeys and begging for Virgils cock.

He pushes into me with the sexiest groan I've ever heard, burying his face in my neck. My legs wrap loosely around his hips, urging him on.

It's slow and sweet, but oh-so-good. Judging by the look on Virgils face, I had expected him to fuck my brains out, not make love to me.
But I'm not complaining.

I feel myself getting close, a knot tightening in my lower stomach as we stare into each other's eyes.

"D-Dee I- fuck! Oh god Dee, I love you, I always have. Hngggg~"
The words are uttered in my ear as I'm filled with his hot liquid, catching me by surprise.

My response is cut off by my own loud, high pitched moan as my body is overcome with a toe-curling orgasm.
I gasp in soft breaths, my eyes fluttering open as I come down from my high.

"I love you too."