First Time- Moceit (300 views!!!)

You guys... holy heck!! 300 views?! Thank you so much ohmygod
———
This is a human AU where both characters are in high school, but are of legal age. Don't come for me.
Homophobic slurs.
———
I stare up at the clock, willing it to tick over to 3:30. I haven't been able to focus on my classes all day, I've been too excited about tonight.
I'm going home with my boyfriend!
Gosh, he's just so sweet and good and pure and happy and wholesome and sweet and lovely and I'm running out of things to say...

I can't wait to spend the afternoon with him.
Most people think Dee is a dirty stinkin' liar, but I just think he's misunderstood. All he needs is a little lovin'!

Yes! Finally, the bell! I cram all my things into my bag, stumbling clumsily out of the classroom. I'm grinning wide as I skip through the hallway, surely spreading happiness through the whole school, right? Who doesn't love skipping?

Suddenly, I trip over someone's foot, tumbling to the floor with a thud. Most of my weight lands on my wrist as I manage to keep my face from hitting the floor. It hurts, and I have to blink back tears as I cradle my wrist, smiling softly up at the group of guys who are laughing at me.
Ha... I guess it was kind of funny...

"Oopsie doopsie! It's okay, I'm sure it was an accident." I smile up at the boy who tripped me.
"Yeah sure. An accident." The group bursts into another fit of laughter. I'm a little confused, but I'm not one to turn down a good laugh. I giggle along with them as I rise to my feet, smoothing out my skirt.

"Have fun with your boyfriend tonight. Fag!" Well now I'm really confused... the words he said were nice, but his voice didn't sound very nice. And what's a fag? I decide I'll ask Dee later.

"I will, thank you!" I chirp, waving with my good hand as I walk away from the group of hyenas. No more skipping. Wouldn't want to have another accident, right?

I finally run into Dee in the parking lot, greeting him with a huge bear hug before we walk to his car. Gosh, did I mention how great he is? And so handsome too! He has such an interesting face, with his patchy skin, different coloured eyes (one ice blue and one brown- like a husky!!), pointy canines, and snake bite piercings.

Dee hates his face. I think it's beautiful.

The drive to his house is comfortably quie-
"Pat, what's wrong? Did you fall over again?"
Dees words make me realise that I'm still cradling my sore wrist.
"Oh yeah. I'm okay though!" I smile reassuringly as he pulls into his driveway.

"Oh! What's a fag?" I ask curiously, remembering what the boy had said to me.

Dee freezes, frowning worriedly.
"Why? Did someone say it to you?" He asks, his voice gentle. But the tips of his ears are going red, which means he's mad. Why is he mad? Is he mad at me? Did I do something wrong?

"I-I um... yeah, a boy did." I instinctively reach out to touch the tip of his ear, nibbling the inside of my cheek. "Sorry." I whisper.

Dee sighs and turns his head to kiss my palm.
"Babe no, don't be sorry. I'm mad at that boy, not you."
Sometimes I think my boyfriend is a mind reader.

"Fag is a mean word for someone who's gay."
I blink at him, not quite understanding. The boy was being mean?
"But he was saying nice things! He said 'Have fun with your boyfriend tonight. Fag!'" I mimicked his tone. "Are you sure that's what it means?"

A muscle in Dees jaw twitches and he turns away from me. "I'm sure." His voice isn't soft anymore. It's very angry. I'm a little bit sad that the boy was being mean, but I don't want Dee to be mad anymore.

"Oh. Well that's okay! I don't mind, I just want to have a good night." I smile, pecking his cheek. He smiles back at me, but it's tight.
———
An hour later, we're snuggled up on the couch watching cartoons. But I can feel that Dee is still tense.