Pathetic- Intruality Part 1

Hiya! Okay so I'm actually super excited about this one, it's definitely my favourite chapter so far. Thank you to @Deefangirl2 for the request!
So here it is, based on the cover picture of this book, Unsympathetic! Patton x Masochist! Remus.
!!WARNINGS!!
- Heavy bondage
- Marking, pain
- A bit of crying
- Temperature play
———

Remus' chest heaved with his ragged breath as he finally fell still, blinking back tears of frustration from his struggle. He didn't mind so much that he was restrained. Rather, the problem came with the fact that he was enjoying it a little too much, but was unable to give himself what he so desperately needed.
It can't have been more than an hour since Patton had left him there, but it felt like a lifetime to a desperate man.

Remus hung his head as much as his restraints would allow, letting his body fall limp and be held entirely by the surprisingly resilient bindings. The contraption had been made to withstand quite the struggle, a padded leather band holding Remus' arms tight against his body, though not so much so that it cut off his circulation. This band, along with a black fabric face mask covering his nose and mouth, were attached to the two walls of a corner with impossibly strong ropes. Though these ropes were only secondary restraints compared to those which suspended him from the ceiling, leaving him balancing precariously on the balls of his bound feet.

Remus' chest burned with the effort of breathing through the thick mask, his breath further restricted by the thick collar buckled tight around his throat.

When the door on the other side of the room swung open forcefully, Remus jumped, his head snapping up to see Patton leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed. He tried not to show his excitement, knowing what would happen if Patton felt that he looked too eager. After all, that's what had led him to be left this way, alone, bound, and exposed.

Remus remembered the day that Patton had made this room in the imagination. He remembered how his boyfriend had entered the passcode on the touchscreen lock and led him through the door. He remembered how his skin had prickled with the anticipation of what was to come, much the same way it was now.
He remembered how he'd looked around the room, practically drooling as he took in the assortment of toys and contraptions that served to satisfy his need for the pleasurable pain that only Patton could bring him.

He remembered how they'd set up a list of rules for when they were in that room. How he'd requested that Patton be completely and totally apathetic, and how Patton had agreed on the condition that they use a safeword in the event that a line was crossed.

Now, suspended helplessly before the slowly approaching man, Remus swallowed thickly. His body stiffened and he struggled slightly against his restraints, whining softly behind the mask as he tried to get closer to Patton.

Patton's usually bright and bubbly personality seemed like nothing but a distant memory as he stared at Remus with cold, unsparkling eyes. He stood no more than a foot away from Remus, looking him up and down as he squirmed.

"Look at you. Pathetic." He spat simply, taking Remus' chin in his hand and leaning in further. A soft, uncaring smile pulled at the corners of Patton's lips as he was left inches away from Remus.

"That's a good look for you, Ree~" he purred, moving his hand to the collar around the others throat, hooking a finger under it and tugging softly.

A tear slid down Remus' cheek, though not from fear or objection of what was being inflicted upon him. More than anything, he was desperate. Desperate for the burning, the stinging, the aching that Patton made him feel. Desperate for the touch of his boyfriend in general, rough or otherwise.

Patton chuckled lowly, dragging his sharp nails along Remus' flushed neck and eliciting a soft whimper from the man.
"You're so pretty when you cry~"

Patton stepped forward even further, toe to toe with the trembling man before him. Usually shorter than Patton, Remus was now the same height as the other as he hung from the ceiling, their bodies flush with each other as Patton pressed into him.

Patton's lithe fingers - still lingering teasingly around Remus' throat - tightened the collar in such a way that made the mans head spin, a choked gasp escaping him. His glassy eyes rolled back slightly as his vision blurred, his pulse throbbing loudly in his ears.

He felt the pressure build behind the flushed features of his face, blood rushing to his head. Right when Remus felt he was going to faint, Patton suddenly relieved the pressure, taking the collar off completely and tossing it carelessly behind him.

Remus sucked in stuttering, laboured breaths as he stared at Patton through his eyelashes, feeling the mans soft touch on his sides. It was warm and comforting, almost too gentle in comparison to what was to come. Remus didn't mind though.

He loved the way Patton caressed the curves of his body, the soft touches seeming to break the tension between the ones that set his skin on fire. He loved the way the other handled him like fragile glass one minute, and tested his limits the next.

He loved the way his boyfriend could tell him how much he loved Remus with no words, with no more than a hungry glance and these subtle tracings over his figure. He loved how his hands were placed so surely on his waist, as if Remus were something that belonged to him, as he leaned down to attach his lips to Remus' neck.

The kisses started off soft and slow, trailing along his jaw and down his neck. Patton felt Remus shiver as he reached the curve that connected his neck and shoulder and slowly latched on. He traced small circles into Remus' exposed hipbone with his thumbs, his fingers teasing the waistband of the sweatpants that hung low and loose on his waist.

He began sucking hard on the sweet spot that he'd found, feeling Remus' head fall back and his throat vibrate with a low moan that was muffled by his mask. Patton's hands dipped below the waistband of his lovers pants, gripping his ass firmly.

His hips twitched and rutted forward, the gesture revealing that he was just as desperate as Remus as he grinded into the other without even thinking about it.

This feeling, along with that of Patton's teeth sinking into his neck, pulled a high pitched whine from Remus, who did his best to grind back with what little movement his restraints allowed him.

Remus panted softly as he was finally - finally - given a morsel of the pleasure he'd been craving for so long. But he wanted more. He needed more. Soft whines and whimpers spilled from him as they moved together, Patton's hands guiding his hips.

Suddenly, Remus spoke for the first time since Patton had returned, his broken voice muted and muffled. "Please!~" he whined, his heart pounding as he knew that begging would get him one of two things - he'd either be fucked senseless, or left alone again.

Considering the way Patton pulled back to stare at him with a hungry smirk, Remus had high hopes for the former.

Patton took a few moments to just take in the sight of Remus, looking so helpless before him. Skin flushed, eyebrows knitted together, silent tears falling from eyes that were swimming with something akin to fear, though it was closer to anticipation.

"What's that sweetie? I can't hear you~" Patton cooed condescendingly, pulling Remus' mask down to reveal red lips that were swollen from being sucked and bitten. Remus breathed deep but shakily as the fabric was removed, allowing him to breathe more freely.

"Oh for fucks sake, please just do something!~" Remus sobbed, his knees becoming weak once more as he let himself fall limp in the ropes.

Patton let his hand glide up to wipe Remus' tears before slipping it into his hair and giving a light tug that drove Remus crazy. His patronising tone was devoid of all emotion as he spoke lowly. "So desperate for me, aren't you? Pitiful, really~"

———
To be continued...
*insert evil laugh*