Punishment- Dukeceit

Thank you to @demon_snek for the request! Sorry it took so long, and if it's not really what you wanted!

Masochist! Deceit, pain and degradation, d/s dynamic, pet kink.

Human AU: Damien = Deceit

———

Damien has been teasing his boyfriend aaaallll week. He's not even sure why, other than that it's fun to watch the dominant man squirm.

It started subtly, just leaving the first few buttons of his shirt undone to reveal his collarbone. The next day, he swapped his usual jeans for a pair of grey sweatpants. That got Remus' attention for sure.

But the real trouble started when Damien emerged in a crop top and leggings yesterday. That got the attention of their housemates, Virgil and Logan too.

Boy, if looks could kill Damiens blood would be on Remus' hands right now for that one.

But this is just the icing on the cake. Damiens last and most slutty outfit. He's been saving this one for tonight, as Virgil and Logan are going out for date night.

Damien stifles a smirk as he struts into the living room, swinging his hips much the same way he has been for the past week.

Remus tears his eyes away from the tv, his jaw dropping as he gazes over Damiens body. From the tiny yellow skirt, to his pale, bare torso, to the collar around his throat, to the seductive smirk playing on his lips.

"You've been so naughty, pet

"You've been so naughty, pet. Teasing master all week~" Remus' voice is low and dangerous as he rises, stalking over to Damien who's bravado is slowly dissipating as he slips into sub-space.

"I-I'm sorry master." He squeaks as Remus leans over him, backing him into the wall.

"You will be~" The words whispered against his ear send shivers down Damiens spine, the hair on the back of his neck standing up.

"You're such a little slut. Parading around in those leggings for the others to see. Were you trying to turn them on or just make me jealous like the brat you are?" He presses his knee roughly against Damiens poor, hardening cock, making the smaller man moan. It hurts, but Remus knows that's how his pet likes it.

"I-I was just teasing you master. I'm s- ah~ I'm sorry!" Damien whimpers out, grinding his hips against Remus' knee.

"Bedroom. Now." Remus growls, stepping back just enough for Damien to scramble away up the stairs, Remus following close behind him.

Damien stands in the middle of the room, fiddling with the hem of his skirt as he awaits further instruction. Remus sits on the edge of the bed, jerking his head as a way of telling Damien to come closer.

"Come, my pet. I need to punish you for teasing me." Damien nods acceptingly, knowing he's about to get what he wants. He lay himself cautiously over Remus' lap, biting his lip as he feels his skirt being flipped up.

Remus lets out a low whistle at the sight of Damiens black lacy panties, giving the mans plump ass an appreciative squeeze. Damien hums softly at that, rocking his hips back into the touch.

"Ah-ah, none of that, pet. This is a punishment, remember? But take it well and I might let you get off~" Remus murmurs seductively. Not even waiting for Damiens answer, he then rears his arm back, bringing his palm down roughly onto Damiens partially clothed ass.

The smaller man moans softly as a pleasant sting blossomed over his ass cheek, the force of the smack having been hard enough to jerk his body forward and make his cock rut against Remus' thigh.

"Count them, slut~" Remus demands, spanking him harder.

"Ahh~ two, master!" Damien bites his lip to muffle his moans of pain and pleasure, tugging on the tight collar around his neck.

"Three... f-four... five~ ahh~!" Damiens eyes slip shut, his fingers twisting in the sheets as Remus continues his assault on his increasingly sensitive skin.

"Six... seven.. hngg~! Eight... ahh fuck master~!" By now, Damien is unashamedly rutting his hips against Remus' thigh between spanks, getting off to the feeling of his leaking cock rubbing against the rough material of his panties, mixed with the pleasurable pain being inflicted by his boyfriend.

"Doing so good for me pet. Such a good little slut for master. Just two more~" Damien blushes softly under the praise, bucking his hips at a steady pace. Remus doesn't stop him, just continuing with the punishment.

"Nine... ohhh fuck... ahhh~! Tennnnn~!" He moans whorishly, his body trembling in Remus' lap as he cums, spilling into his panties without warning.

"I'm sorry master.." he whimpers  out, falling limp in the others' lap.

"It's okay pet. You took your punishment so good, I forgive you. But from now on, this sexy body is all mine, understood?" Remus growled.

Damien nodded quickly.
"Yes master."