Pretty, Part 1- DLAMPR

Edit: Thank you @Virgilboi for the request! (Sorry for not crediting in the first place)
Group fic, including deceit and remus
Trans! Virgil (MTF)
This is long, and a two-parter. Skip to next chapter for smut
———
My breath is shaky as I tug at the very very short hem of my dress. The figure hugging garment is a lot showier than what I'd normally wear, with a plunging neckline that shows off my (freaking expensive!) cleavage. The light purple material barely covers my plump backside, leaving a few inches of bare skin on my thighs between the dress and my knee-high striped socks.

I turn slightly to the side, admiring the way my slim figure looks in the mirror as I tug at the thick black choker collar around my neck

I turn slightly to the side, admiring the way my slim figure looks in the mirror as I tug at the thick black choker collar around my neck. Of course, I'm still self conscious. But wearing such feminine and ... sexy clothes makes me feel really good about myself.

I flash a smile at my reflection before cracking the bathroom door open to check that no one else is around. The others all know that I'm trans, and are super supportive. Hell, they all pitched in to help pay for my surgeries. But they've never seen me dressed like this.
Not even my boyfriend of three months, Logan has seen me in anything less than sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Once I'm sure the coast is clear, I run to my bedroom, closing the door behind me before practically diving onto my bed. I open the box that my new clothes had arrived in this morning, retrieving the last item from the package. A small, but supposedly effective vibrator.

I settle into the bed, spreading my sock-clad legs wide and flipping the front of my dress up. I turn the toy on and press it against the white lace of my panties with a stuttering gasp. My head falls back against the headboard, my eyes slipping shut and mouth falling open in a silent scream as I pleasure myself.

My high moans fill the room, much too loud. I cover my mouth with my hand in an attempt to muffle the noises spilling out of me. My legs are shaking as I writhe on the bed, desperate to get off. I bite my lip, turning up the-

"V, are you alright? It sounds like- oh! Oh goodness!"
"Shit, V..."
I hadn't even heard the door open, too wrapped up in the stars dotting my vision. My eyes shoot open to see Patton and Roman standing in the doorway, each wearing very different expressions but both staring at me as I scramble to cover myself with the dress.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" I rush out, my heart pounding and sending enough blood to my face to fill an Olympic swimming pool.

"What's not what it looks li- woaAAHOHOHO!" And there's Remus, closely followed by Deceit, who just cocks an eyebrow at me. Why me? Why now? Please god have mercy and just kill me!
If I weren't so colossally embarrassed, I might think the situation was amusing.
At least it can't get worse.

"What's going on? Oh... hello love."
Aaaand it's worse. Logan's usually even voice is tinted with awkwardness.
With them all standing in my room, just staring, hot tears start prickling the back of my eyes, threatening to spill over. My chest is heaving, my breath hitching with the effort of containing my sobs.

This seems to snap everyone out of the trance they're in, and they all move at once.
Logan sits next to me, engulfing me in a tight hug. I hear Patton ask Roman to get a glass of water before I feel him at the end of the bed, stroking my foot comfortingly.

There's quiet mumbling somewhere to my right, then a loud slap.
"What?! I just said she looks hot!" Remus' indignant voice can be heard from Canada, unlike Deceits following statement which is much quieter.
"I know she is, but you can't just say that, asshole." He whisper-yells.

I lift my head from its place on Logan's shoulder, looking at the two who had just spoken with surprise and confusion.
"W-what?" I whimper. Remus stops rubbing his cheek and Deceit breaks off his death stare at Remus. They both look at me, one blushing profusely and the other grinning shamelessly.
Guess who's who.

Logan turns my face towards him, making me look into his deep brown eyes.
"Honey, you don't need to be embarrassed about wearing a dress. You look beautiful."
He smiles. Patton clears his throat awkwardly and Remus laughs maniacally.

"Oh boy! Hey Nerdy Wolverine! Look what she's holding."
I shoot Remus a horrified look as he points out the vibrator in my hand, which Logan hadn't noticed yet.

Logan's eyes widen, and he opens his mouth to say something.
Oh god does know mercy! Roman walks in at that very moment, his eyes never leaving me as he hands me a glass of water and steps back.

It's quiet for a few moments as I drink, everyone just kind of standing around awkwardly. As I survey the room, I notice that everyone has turned a similar shade of red.

"Right!" Remus claps. "Since you pussies won't say it, I will. That was supremely sexy, and I am now painfully turned on. Who's up for some hot sex?" He announces without an ounce of shame.

Deceit slaps him again, harder this time.
Patton gasps.
Roman rolls his eyes.
Logan stays silent, his eyes glued to me.

No one denies the offer.

I sigh, biting my lip nervously.
"You know what, fuck it. Let's do it~" I say the last part in my best sultry voice, watching everyone's reactions.

Remus grins, moving towards me.
Deceit holds Remus back.
Roman and Patton glance at each other.
Logan bites his lip.

Still, no one denies the offer.

"Guys I'm serious. That is, if everyone wants to...?" I detach myself from Logan, kneeling up on the bed.