Arguement- Logince

Human AU
———
"What the fuck is your deal?!" I snap, slamming the front door behind us as we walk inside.

"My deal? My deal?! You're the one that's trying to get us fucking killed!" Logan's words earn an incredulous glare from me as I kick my shoes off, watching him storm into the kitchen.
I follow close behind.

"By holding hands??"
"Yes! In case you haven't noticed, Roman; We. Are. Gay. It's called a fucking hate crime! If the wrong person had seen us..." he trails off, his voice sounding weak.

I growl low in my throat, unable to even comprehend how over dramatic Logan had acted today.
"Oh, so you're ashamed to be with me? Great! Wonderful! Fan-fucking-tastic!" I'm waving my arms around like a madman.

Logan shoots a hurt look my way before his face closes again, locking away any and all signs of emotion. His next statement is carefully spoken in a deadpan voice.
"You know that's not what I mean. I love you."

"Sure doesn't sound like it, Teach." I mumble. Then louder, "It doesn't even feel like we're together half the time. You're always too busy for me, and when you're not, you're too proud and 'emotionless' to act like my boyfriend."

"Roman, you're acting childish. Please calm down." Deadpan. Not even an once of empathy.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I yell, my voice booming through the house. A small flinch is the only indication that he heard me. He won't even look at me.
"You know what Logan-" I spit his name like it burned my tongue, "-call me when you feel I'm worthy of your time."

I turn and stomp away, reaching the door before I'm frozen to the spot by a sudden and loud sound. Was that... a sob?

I turn around to face Logan, who's staring after me, face red and hands shaking. He's crying. He doesn't cry... ever.
"Pl-ease! D- don't.." he stutters, his voice cracking.

"Don't what?" I snap. I don't even know why I'm still acting this way, when all I want is to run to his arms. I feel so guilty that I made him cry.

"Don't leave me." His voice is nothing more than a desperate whisper. "I love you!"

Before I know it, I'm standing in front of him, removing his large glasses to wipe the tears off of his face. He grips me hard, hugging my waist with so much force it almost hurts. But it doesn't... definitely not... I'm a big tough manly man...

I cradle his head against my chest with one hand, rubbing his back with the other as he sobs and hiccups into my shirt. "I'm so sorry mi amor. I shouldn't have pushed you. If you don't want to do PDA, I won't force you."

He sucks in a stuttering breath, trying to calm himself. "N-no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you off and yelled at you."

We stand like that for a while, holding onto each other for dear life.
That is, until Logan starts rubbing his hands over my chest, leaning up to whisper in my ear.
"Let me make it up to you~?" His voice is soft and seductive.

I gasp softly and take in the dramatic shift in mood, but shake my head after a moment.
"You don't ha-"
"I want to. Can I?" He cuts me off, slipping a hand under the front of my shirt to rub my nipple, just the way he knows I like it. I moan softly, puffing my chest into his hand a little.

He smirks, pressing a soft kiss to my neck.
"Is that a yes?"
I nod frantically. "Si~"

Logan takes my hands, leading me over to the couch. The second I sit down, he's straddling my lap, kissing me harder and more passionately than ever before.

My hands snake down to grip his ass, causing him to moan softly. His lips part ever so slightly, granting me entrance into his mouth.
Soon enough we're making out, hot and heavy.
Lips are bitten, mouths are explored, names are moaned, hair is tugged, shirts are removed.

Logan pulls away to catch his breath, and I stare into his lust-filled eyes. We're both shirtless, and somewhere during it all, I managed to unbutton my jeans to relieve the building tightness as Logan had been grinding his hips on me.
Scratch that, he's still at it.

"Lo~" I moan, bucking my hips up in time with him. Still panting a little, he tangles his fingers in my hair and tugs my head to the side slightly. This grants him better access to my neck, which he begins to kiss and suck, leaving a dark hickey right on my sweet spot.

"Fuck... you do that so fucking good." I curse under my breath, my eyes slipping shut as I nibble at my bottom lip.
"Language."
I roll my eyes, smiling slightly. "You do that so fucking well." I correct myself.

"Good boy~" he whispers in my ear. Right at the same time, his hand cups my bulge, palming me slowly. I moan breathily in response.

Logan climbs off of my lap, and all I can do is stare needily at him as he kneels between my legs.
"Por favor!" I beg, bucking my hips again. Logan grips my thighs, holding me still as he licks his lips teasingly.
"Patience, my love."

But still, he pulled my jeans and boxers down past my knees, staring innocently up at me.
Without breaking eye contact, he took my length into his hand, kitty licking the tip. Once, twice, three times.

"Ohhhh Dios míooo~" I moan, unconsciously switching to Spanish in all my pleasure.
He begins to suckle on the head, obscene noises filling the room.

Suddenly, he ducks his head all the way down, gagging slightly as he takes me all in. I groan loudly, both at the sensation and at the sight of him. Shirtless, lips wrapped around my cock, cheeks hollowed out, watery eyes staring up at me. Hand moving down to- oh...

"Are you touching yourself?" I ask, my voice low and husky. He doesn't answer, instead choosing to bob his head, sucking hard.
Not that I need an answer. I can see his hand disappear into his jeans, his whole arm moving as he jerks himself off.

He moans around me, sending me into complete bliss as I tangle my finger in his hair.
"Ahh fuck- Lo! Por favour! Ohhh~"

My cock twitches in his mouth, and I'm sure he feels it. Still, he doesn't pull off. He just keeps giving me those wide, pleasure filled stares as he sucks harder, his dick now pulled out as he continues to touch himself.

I'm a babbling, moaning mess, unable to even warn Logan as I cum down his throat with a moan of the mans name, my body arching as pleasure consumes every fibre of my being.

He swallows it all with a smile, popping off to sit back on his feet. And I'll be damned if it's not the hottest freaking thing watching my calm, collected boyfriend jacking off, moaning my name as he cums over his own stomach.

We both laugh breathlessly as we come down from our highs.
"Wow... if all our fights end up like that, I'll have to refuse to hold your hand more often." He jokes.

I roll my eyes and kiss him softly, lifting him up onto the couch to cuddle.
"Brat." I mumble, but affection is clear in my tone.

———

Yo so after writing this 1265 word one-shot, I realised that all of the chapters so far have included Logan. Honestly, I don't even know why.
Let me know if y'all like it, or if you want to see the other sides more!
Don't forget to leave requests pleaseeee