𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚

╔══════════════╗

SENSATION

young justice

╚══════════════╝

*。♡︎ ─── MILEENA AKA AMANDA was a teenage girl coming from Gotham City, the daughter of a wealthy businessman, Mandy had always lived a life of luxury

*。♡︎ ─── MILEENA AKA AMANDA was a teenage girl coming from Gotham City, the daughter of a wealthy businessman, Mandy had always lived a life of luxury. Being her father's only child guaranteed her everything she's always wanted. All her father had to do was promise her the world to get her to obey him. That soon turned into adapting her father's beliefs as her own. She didn't see heroes as menace to society that needed to be wiped out, but that was how her father felt. He fed her all these untrue facts about them, reminding the girl of the part they played in her mother's death, soon clouding her judgment and making the girl believe and accept all the false information fed to her.

Her father felt she was the perfect second in command. She was his daughter after all, and so that's what she became. Her father ensured she would always be able to protect herself beforehand. Mandy was taught to fight, making her a formidable hand-to-hand combatant, thriving when it came to fighting, living for the excitement and thrill it provided her. Mandy was very skilled when it came to fighting, she was a real strategist, often using her small size to quickly get around her opponent. On top of that, she was a very skilled acrobatic performer.

When her father is exposed for his wrongdoings. It leaves him with no choice but to abandon his daughter and go on the run from the authorities, he didn't want to leave her behind but he had no choice.

That ended off with her in the care of the Justice League. Amanda was bitter, he left her for the authorities to deal with, and disregarded her like it was nothing. Fortunately for her, Batman saw the potential she possessed and wanted more for the girl. Allowing the girl's punishment to be not as severe. After months of therapy and community service, she gets assigned to the Junior Justice League which she doesn't entirely hate. But unbeknownst to her, they're not so sure she's trustworthy because of her past and reputation. Follow her life as she attempts to find her place on the Team.

━━━recommended setting
background: black, font: any.

Starring :

Mileena ( Amanda En )

Mileena
( Amanda En )

☻︎

Robin( Dick Grayson )

Robin
( Dick Grayson )

☻︎

The Rest of The Team :

♥︎。\|/。♥︎

━━━TAKES PLACE DURING
(Young Justice : Season One)