Hence, Tiffany smiled and said, "His name will appear at the end of future films."

"Or, you guys can give it a guess..."

The fans below the stage became consumed in discussions. Even the host fell into deep thought... At present, it was hard to find a screenwriter in Korea that could create something of this quality. As for the best known ones, they each had their own unique style, and 'Stupid' was definitely not consistent with any of them.

In the end, the host gave up guessing and pleaded,

_"Tiffany, can you just tell us and satisfy our curiosity?"

"It's actually quite easy to guess..." Tiffany smiled with a deeper meaning. At this time, the fans below the stage finally came to a realization and yelled at the stage,

_"It's President Kim...Tiffany, it's President Kim isn't it?"

As soon as the host heard this, she covered her mouth in shock. After taking it in for a second, she asked,

_"Really? Is it really President Kim?"

Tiffany looked at the host, then looked at the fans. Eventually, she nodded her head.

_"Oh my G.o.d..." the host gasped. "This is big news. President Kim is actually the screenwriter of 'Stupid'? He wrote it much too well!"

"Uh huh, that's why I am a huge fan of his," Tiffany was on a husband-bragging spree. It was almost like she wanted the whole world to know that her husband was capable of anything. Even though, everyone was already aware...

With the revelation of 'Stupid's' screenwriter, the atmosphere in the recording studio was filled with excitement. However, at this time...

...so called 'evidence' of Tiffany being two-faced was revealed online. It was a photo of her meeting with the American director. And there weren't many people that weren't familiar with this American director.

The photo seemed to have come from the hotel's surveillance, but the photo did indeed make it appear like Tiffany was enjoying her chat with the director...

_"There is no limit to her hype-creating methods. She is shameless and has no bottom line. Didn't she say that she doesn't look highly on foreign directors?"

_"Is this the morally intact Tiffany that you all speak of? It turns out, her morals crumble at the feet of US Dollars."

_"She did everything to create hype and to help promote her new film. But, her methods were too hypocritical and shameful."

_"This Tiffany, who appears to be aloof from the world, is she about to fall apart?"

_"Just wait and see. It's not going to be long before the Americans announce that they will be working with Tiffany."

_"If that's the case, then there's no point watching any of Tiffany's future films. I hate people like that!"

_"Let's make a bet: if the Americans don't announce that they will be working with Tiffany, I'll strip naked and streak across the streets."

The discussion that sounded like something typical of fans was actually a discussion amongst relatively famous celebrities. As they were quite charismatic, they naturally attracted attention.

The related keywords included, 'hype', 'hypocrite' and 'dirty wh*re'. As a result, a few of the celebrities involved in the discussions, waited to see Tiffany receive a faceslap.