103

Chapter One Hundred and Three

Ling Miao’s laughter didn’t last long. A phone call from Tofu made his heart, which had relaxed after much difficulty, clench again.

Su Yuyang saw Ling Miao frowning and the faint smile on his face also disappeared.

Su Yuyang observed the change in Ling Miao’s expression and his eyes narrowed to slits, his entire body giving off a cold wave that shunted everyone else a thousand miles away.

Feng Ji felt the change in Su Yuyang’s aura. He scooted to the side and asked quietly, “What happened?”

Su Yuyang shook his head. “I’m not sure either, but looking at Ling Miao, it’s nothing good.”

Ling Miao put away his phone and his expression was dark as he looked at Su Yuyang. Su Yuyang probed, “Did Tang Xuan do something again?”

“Tofu just called to tell me that Massacre’s comments section is flooded. They all come from different accounts, but the content is about the same.” Ling Miao moved close to Su Yuyang’s ear and lowered his voice: “Every comment mentions the plagiarism story. I think Tang Xuan posted them. Tofu also said that he checked the whole comments section and found that soon after the forum thread was posted, there were already people going to the comments and asking about the plagiarism issue. Although the moderators deleted a few comments, there are still some that slipped through. But this is the first time it’s been flooded like this.”

“The comments are all posted by accounts where the names are just strings of numbers.”

“Tang Xuan…” Su Yuyang’s words had just left his mouth when his phone rang. From the display, Su Yuyang already knew what the other party was calling him for.

“Yu-ge,” Su Yuyang greeted lightly.

Mu Yu looked at Massacre’s comments section and said gravely, “Someone’s leaving comments saying you plagiarized. I asked the IT department to check, and the IP addresses are different for each account.

“I saw the forum thread too. The evidence is against you.

“Shu Yang, I believe you didn’t plagiarize, but so many days have passed. You should at least give everyone an explanation.”

Su Yuyang sighed and said apologetically, “Yu-ge, thank you for believing me. I originally intended to gather all the materials before posting a thread to clear the air, but since the other party has made a move, it’ll be admitting guilt by not saying anything now.”

“I believe my own judgment,” Mu Yu said with full trust.

After ending the call with Mu Yu, Su Yuyang turned his gaze toward Ling Miao. Seeing Ling Miao’s expression, which was even darker than before, he asked worriedly, “What happened now?”

“The forums for Heavenly Domain, Demonic Song Defying Heaven, Massacre of the Nine Heavens, and even the Shu Yang forum are all exploding,” Ling Miao stared at his phone screen and said. Every word seemed forced through his teeth. “Tofu’s currently deleting threads, but more keep popping up.”

“Tell Tofu to resume deleting tomorrow,” Su Yuyang said softly. “Let’s go home and I’ll make a thread to clear the air on this plagiarism matter.”

“Then the matter with Yan-jie?” Ling Miao asked uneasily.

Su Yuyang said helplessly, “Since we can’t contact her now, we can only wait for Tang Xuan to make a move. If we explain before he does anything, it’ll give people a bad impression.”