101

Chapter One Hundred and One

Su Yuyang seemed to notice what Ling Miao was worried about. He consoled, “I promise I didn’t plagiarize, but Heavenly Domain does have some problems.”

Even hearing Su Yuyang’s reassurance, Ling Miao couldn’t let it go. Su Yuyang reached around Ling Miao’s head to press it into his shoulder. He kissed Ling Miao’s hair and said, “Xiao Miao, I promise you that I’ll give you—and everyone—an answer tomorrow.”

“Really?” Ling Miao asked uncertainly.

Su Yuyang laughed lightly. “I wouldn’t lie to you. But now there is something more important than plagiarism that I have to explain to you.”

“What?” Ling Miao honestly couldn’t think of anything more important than explaining the plagiarism issue to the readers. Su Yuyang took Ling Miao’s hand and put it on his stomach, his other hand going to Ling Miao’s waist. He said aggrievedly, “Xiao Miao, I’m hungry.”

Ling Miao’s lips parted slightly. He seemed to be thinking of some unsavory things! Su Yuyang couldn’t hold back a laugh. “What are you thinking of? My stomach is hungry, not my… some other place. Unless you want to…” Su Yuyang said some extremely flirtatious things into Ling Miao’s ear, the warmth of his breath making Ling Miao’s ears turn red.

Ling Miao’s face burned. He snatched back his hand and said, flustered, “Then let me go. I’ll make food.”

Su Yuyang bent down and kissed Ling Miao’s forehead before letting him go.

As Ling Miao’s silhouette disappeared before him, Su Yuyang’s smile also disappeared. He clicked on his favorite contacts list in QQ, then went into a group where he found that person—Tang Xuan.

Aside from Tang Xuan, Su Yuyang didn’t know of anyone who could log into the author dashboard for Destruction of Heaven (the book the callout post reported Heavenly Domain as plagiarizing) and who would call him out for plagiarism so many years after Heavenly Domain was finished.

Destruction of Heaven was the abandoned book Su Yuyang and Tang Xuan had started writing together.

Su Yuyang clicked into a chat window and sent a message to Tang Xuan.

3000WPH: I was wondering why you came to look for me after five or six years had passed. Seeing the forum post, I realized you figured out that Shu Yang and Su Yuyang were the same person. So you came to me and asked to reconcile, with a motive.

Tang Xuan: So what if I know?

3000WPH: You posted the forum thread, didn’t you?

Tang Xuan: Mm? What thread?

3000WPH: Don’t act like you don’t know. Since I’ve found you, that means I’m sure it’s you. You changed ProfessionalHoleDigger’s password too, right? It’s not like you don’t have a forum account. Why use mine?

Tang Xuan: Yours? That name belongs to both of us.

3000WPH: Since it belongs to both of us, then tell me the new password.

Tang Xuan: But now the name is mine. If you came to me about the account, you can go back now.

3000WPH: Edit the thread. If you don’t, wait for me to punch your face.

Tang Xuan: Ah, punch my face? You’ll be punching your own face, probably. Heavenly Domain took some of its setting, plot, and content from Destruction of Heaven. You can’t deny that.

3000WPH: I know you spent a lot of blood and tears on Destruction of Heaven’s setting, plot, and content. And Heavenly Domain is indeed a spinoff of that. You had a hand in Heavenly Domain’s success. If you want to take a cut of the profits from Heavenly Domain, I don’t mind.