Dabi X Reader - Smut

"Excuse me, what?" You could feel energy burning at your fingertips, your short temper attempting to break through to your quirk, so you gripped your beer can, letting your expression fall into an easy glare as you looked across the room at the heckler. The League Of Villains was starting to grow, and you had been there since the beginning, but he obviously didn't know that judging by how he was speaking to you.

"I said, nobody cares." The raven-haired male was slumped back in a chair at the bar, looking at you with lazy aquamarine eyes that you otherwise would've found very attractive, and a smirk. His scars and skin grafts were a dark, reddish-purple shade, and the staples that seemingly held his skin together gleamed under the dim bar light. "You're running your mouth like you are someone important, or someone in charge."

Kurogiri chuckled under his breath, and Tomura Shigaraki raised his eyebrows, shaking his head in annoyance. They knew what was going to happen, and they were used to the number of corpses you often left behind when your temper flared.

You spun in your seat, hopping off, and chucked your empty beer can at the jerk, knowing he'd catch it, and he did, but you used the opening to grab him by the front of his shirt, your fingertips starting to glow. His free hand shot out, but you grabbed his wrist with your other hand, your energy beginning to burn into his skin.

"Listen, you dusty-ass bastard, you have no idea who you're talking to." You hissed. "The name's Y/N L/N, and you better use it."

"What? I don't give a shit." He smirked again, and you gritted your teeth, resisting the urge to kill him right then and there. Giran had scouted him for a reason, so killing him could have been a major mistake, so you just burned your handprint onto his wrist, not releasing him. "I'm Dabi. I didn't realize we were doing icebreakers."

"You know who All For One is, huh, Dabi..?" You hissed. Dabi's lips parted to reply, but you gripped his shirt harder, a dangerous smile creeping onto your lips. "Yeah, well, I'm his daughter. So I'd shut your burnt-sausage, Hot Topic wannabe looking ass up... or I'll siphon every last bit of your quirk and energy out of your body and leave you a useless, vaguely attractive corpse. What a waste of a good-looking guy."  You shoved him away, and he barely stumbled, but was watching you with an intense expression.

"Aww. You think I'm hot." Dabi grinned, and you shakily laughed, looking at Kurogiri and your best friend, who you had known before he joined the League, Shuichi Iguchi, better known as Spinner.

You know what? Fuck Giran. I'm gonna do it.

"I'm gonna kill him."

Without any more warning, you lunged at Dabi, but Spinner quickly stepped between you two, scooping you up over one shoulder.

"Nope, nope, nope." He quickly carried you away, and you struggled against his grip, wanting to fight, red blinding your vision.

"Fuck you-! Let me go! Lemme at him!" You yelled, and all you could hear was Dabi's laughter before turning the corner and exiting the bar.

.

.

.

"Ooh, that asshole is asking for it!" You growled, slamming your foot into a trash can outside, a few minutes away from the bar. Spinner had basically wrestled you into an alley so you would calm down, but you decided to take your anger out on some inanimate objects.

"Y/N..." He said in only a way your best friend could, and you whipped around.

"Don't 'Y/N...' me, Shu. I should've melted him right there."