Tenya Iida X Reader (Lemon) - Request

Requested by: glitchwitch24

There wasn't any extra details included, and I'm on a big Hamilton kick, so this is a story in which Iida and Y/N are in theater and have to perform "Say No To This", which kickstarts some sexual tension. If you haven't seen the play or listened to the music, the lyrics are pretty self explanatory, but if you wanna see something kinda spicy, look it up! Y/N will be Maria Reynolds, and Tenya will be Alexander Hamilton.

.

.

.

"ALRIGHT, LISTENERS!" Present Mic belted, the theater kids of UA High watching him intently. "This is our first run through of 'Say No To This', which you all know, is a little, uh, suggestive... which is why our Hamilton and Maria are both third years and legal adults!" The class laughed with him, but he quickly became serious. "Please be mature, everyone, and make sure our actors are comfortable. Iida, L/N, are you guys ready?"

"Yeah, we're good." You replied with a smile, nudging your best friend. "Ten, you good?"

"Yes, of course." He cracked a smile back. Not many people expected the stiff, strict Tenya Iida to be the acting type, but he was an incredible actor, and became very loose and natural onstage. It was shocking to most, but you were never shocked by anything he did. If you were going to be completely honest with yourself, you were nervous as all hell. This next scene would be closer than you'd ever gotten to him, with strong, very strong, sexual undertones.

Hopefully he wouldn't tell that you weren't acting your romantic attraction to him.

Everyone was in costume, as today was the fitting day, and the stage crew had to alter dresses and coats and pants, so everyone seemed ready to go. The girls even had their makeup on. You climbed onstage, as Hitoshi Shinso took his place as Aaron Burr, adjusting his mic. You shot him a thumbs up from behind the curtain, Iida took his seat, and the music began. Your fingers tensed in and out of fists as you waited for your cue.

"There's nothing like summer in the city, someone under stress meets someone looking pretty... there's trouble in the air, you can smell it. And Alexander's by himself, I'll let him tell it." Shinso's deep voice fit Burr perfectly, and he had an undeniable stage presence.

But Iida's voice..?

Oh god. You melted.

"I hadn't slept in a week, I was weak, I was awake; You've never seen a bastard orphan more in need of a break. Longing for Angelica, missing my wife; that's when Miss Maria Reynolds walked into my life, she said,"

You stepped out, gliding along the stage towards Tenya, his eyes falling on you, and you began to sing.

"I know you are a man of honor. I'm so sorry to bother you at home, but I don't know where to go, and I came here all alone."

"She said," He egged your character on, and you stepped forward again, staring at him, letting Maria's lustful persona overcome you.

"My husband's doin' me wrong; beatin' me, cheatin' me, mistreatin' me... Suddenly he's up and gone, I don't have the means to go on." Your hips swayed slightly as you spoke, and Iida stood, offering his hand. You took it with a smile.

"So I offered her a loan, I offered to walk her home, she said:" Hamilton narrated this song in a musical tone, and Tenya was doing it effortlessly, twirling you to make you giggle, and you added a little stumble of yours for him to catch you, a little bit of artistic freedom. He led you across the stage, where the stage crew had snuck in and pushed a chair to the center of it.