Todoroki X Reader (Request, Angst)

Requested by 5_Ghost_Queen_5

I'm so sorry for the wait, as I said to the other requests, my hiatus went way longer than expected and I completely piled up on requests! I hope you like it!  -MillieFanfic

You heard the words, but it took you a few minutes to process them. There's no way, right? He was your rock, or your knight in shining armor, as your friends called him. You were quirkless, deemed crazy for a power that didn't fall under the quirk umbrella, but he stuck by your side, always. Your knees hit the ground painfully, but you barely felt it.

"He's dead, Y/N. I'm so sorry."

.

.

.

"Shoto, I want you to meet someone." The beautiful wife of the pro hero Endeavor, Rei Todoroki, smiled softly at her son, her snow-white hair almost reflecting the sun shining through the window of the hospital.

"Who?" The blunt, dual-colored boy replied, confused.

"Her name is Y/N L/N." Rei lowered her voice. "She shouldn't be here, and thankfully, she's being discharged next week, when she turns eighteen. Her parents died when she was little, and I don't know much about where she lived after that. I think with a foster system. She's 'quirkless', but in reality, she just has a supernatural quirk that they don't consider to be a quirk. More like a curse, or an illness." Shoto nodded, still a little confused as to where his mother was going with her speech. "You guys are the same age, and you're graduating UA in two weeks, so I thought you guys could be friends."

"Mom..." Todoroki's eyes lowered in slight embarrassment.

"I know, it's annoying having your mom meddle in your social life. But, she's easily my best friend here, like another daughter or a sister to me. She brings out the best in me, and I think she could do the same for you. She's beautiful, as well..."

"Okay, okay.  I'll meet her." Shoto chuckled at his mom's obvious nudging for him to find a romantic interest in this mystery girl, and offered his hand, supporting his mom up. "Will you show me to her room?" A nurse nodded at the door, allowing them into the hallway, and opened the door, letting them in and leaving it slightly open a crack for safety reasons.

"Y/N? This is Shoto, the son I was telling you about." Rei motioned at Shoto, and Y/N looked up from her book and locked eyes with him, and her mind began to spin. 

He was easily the most attractive boy she had seen in person, ever, with his two different color eyes and a pretty boy facial structure with well kept hair, also split down the middle in color. The scar over his left eye was so intriguing and interesting to her, even though she already knew the whole story of what happened. Y/N had seen a picture of him from before he went to UA, but he obviously grew up and changed.

She grinned, her cheeks flushing a delicate pink, and he smiled a little back, just his lips quirking up.

"Hello, Y/N. It's nice to meet you." He had a cool, even voice. A manlier version of Rei's.

"Hi, Shoto! It's nice to meet you as well. Your mom always tells me about you."

Only Rei noticed, since it was so faint, but Shoto actually blushed a little, averting his eyes.

"Y/N, it's time for your walk, if you'd like to bring your guest." The same nurse poked his head in, nodding his head slightly at Shoto. Y/N giggled nervously, looking at at Todoroki with a hopeful expression, putting her book aside, and unbeknownst to her, Shoto's mind was racing just like hers had been.