Eraserhead X Reader (request) NSFW ENDING

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, you definitely got out of the bar, and the two of you cruised around a little, talked, kissed... and ended up at his apartment.

You stumbled backwards, hands tangling in his hair as Shota kissed you in a way you had never been kissed before; like primal lust and hunger. Your head tipped back as you attempted to return the kiss, your whole body burning up, and your back hit the wall and he pressed against you. His mouth moved down your jaw and neck, and you groaned, his breath tickling your skin.

"Shota..."

"Shh." He purred, and you found yourself squeezing your thighs together to help the aching need for pleasure between your legs. He pulled his shirt off over his head, and you looked at his scarred, muscular body, immediately turning red at the thoughts that entered your brain. "What is it, kitten?"

You blushed hotter, trying to form a coherent response, and he glanced down at your trembling form, chuckling.

"Eager, are we?"

That delicious vulnerability was back, and you wanted more, so you nodded, disregarding your dignity for that moment, and kissed him, which he quickly returned. When he pulled back, his breath was ragged.

"I've been wanting this..." He admitted, and you laughed.

"Can't say I haven't thought about it." Your fingers slipped down his chest and ran over his abdomen, dipping up and over the defined muscles. "You're so handsome, Shota." Aizawa caught your hands and raised them to his mouth, kissing them lightly.

"You're absolutely stunning." He leaned in again, mouth at your ear. "And there's so much I want to do with your gorgeous self, kitten."

You were wet, and the arousal you were feeling grew a heartbeat, throbbing between your thighs, and you sent him a nod of consent. He attacked your neck, hands falling to your breasts through your button-up, thumbs brushing over your clothed nipples, and the feeling of him, his hands, and his hardening erection against you made your skin feel like it was electric. Your breath was quickening, hitching, your body squirming as he slowly unbuttoned your shirt, large hands warm against the sensitive skin of your stomach. You sighed in pleasure as his lips moved from your neck down to your collarbone, his fingers sneaking behind your back and unclasping your bra. Suddenly, you were lifted off the ground and placed on his bed, and from behind his back, he pulled out his capture scarves, and you bit your lip, face flushing even darker. Shota laughed, crawling over you, and in a flash, your hands were tied to each of the top corners of the bed, and you gasped, trying to control the thoughts running through your mind.

How did he know this was exactly the type of shit you dreamed of?

"Glad to see you like being tied up." He smirked, and you whined at how close he was, but too far to touch you, legs locked together, and he noticed, his hands sliding down your bare torso and reaching the button and zipper of your pants, pulling them off, then agonizingly slowly removed your underwear.

Your heart leapt as his mouth closed over your nipple, the other breast fondled by his hand, before very slowly kissing down your stomach, over your navel... but he skipped your obvious needy spot, kissing down both of your thighs until your hips were starting to twitch; bucking up, needy for stimulation. Another husky chuckle, and he lowered his lips down between your thighs and you gasped as he ran his tongue over your slick folds, the feeling unlike anything you had felt before. Nobody you had ever hooked up with before (college, maybe one or two people) went down on you, so the sensation shocked you.