Tokoyami X Reader: Truth Or Dare

She sat, crosslegged, on a couch in the Class 1-A dorm building common area, a book open in her lap. Her H/C locks were hastily tied up in a messy bun atop her head, slightly damp from a shower, and a gentle smile played across her lips as she read.
Fumikage Tokoyami was on a couch as well, but on the opposite side of the room. Dark Shadow had continuously bothered him to go down to the common area because of one thing. Her quirk.
Y/N possessed a being similar to Dark Shadow, named Hikari after the Japanese word for "light". It's name was fitting, because rather than being a being of darkness, it was made of light energy. Hikari and Dark Shadow were the complete opposite, one's weakness being darkness and the other's being light, but for some reason, the two entities were extremely attracted to one another. It was ironic, almost, how bad their quirks strained to be around one another, merely because they were completely different and could play off of one another's strength. Y/N And Fumikage always tried to stay as far apart as possible to keep Hikarri and Dark Shadow from going haywire, but also because they both had slight crushes on one another, and neither of them knew it, and were too shy to say anything. They both saw their quirks as a sign to stay apart from one another.
Dark Shadow strained against Tokoyami's will, wanting to get closer to Y/N, but he refused, and just looked at her, afraid to say anything.
She was special. Not only with Hikari, she also possessed a separate quirk. Wings. Her angel white wings were slightly unfurled, lazily drooping as she read, the feathers also still damp. She was probably letting them dry.
Under his feathery face, he felt his cheeks heat up and he lookex away quickly. Fumikage respected her as a hero in training, and also admired her in a romantic sense, but promised to not say anything. If their quirks did mix, it could be possibly dangerous how powerful they could get, and he refused to put her or their classmates in danger.

Mina Ashido suddenly cannonballed onto the couch, almost squishing her best friend, Y/N, and she protected herself, giggling, wrapping herself in her wings.
"Hey girl," Mina casually greeted her, causing her to laugh even more.
"Hey." Y/N's voice was soft, and calm.
"Heyyyy....Tokoyami's right over there..." The pink-skinned girl nudged her suggestively, raising her eyebrows with a grin. Y/N rolled her eyes, cheeks pink. Mina was the only person who knew about her little crush on the "chicken of darkness" as Mina called him. She thought he was inspiring, with his control on Dark Shadow, and she admired him as well. She just kind of ignored the whole bird-head situation.
"Our quirks will go crazy, Mina." She closed her book, smiling at Mina sheepishly.
"Girl. We both know you have pretty good control over Hikari. Are you just nervous to talk to him?" Ashido asked. Y/N nodded, just a tiny bit, rubbing her neck.
"Then just-"
"Hey! Do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Denki Kaminari's voice cut Mina off, and they turned to see Kaminari with almost all of Class A standing near the couch, smiles on their faces. Before Y/N or Tokoyami could refuse, Mina clapped, giggling.
"Yes! All three of us will play!"
Fumikage met Y/N's eyes with a pleading expression, but she just rolled her eyes, shrugging.
Their class then sat in a huge circle, the two trying to be as far apart as possible, despite Dark Shadow and Hikari's resistance.

After repeatedly exposing crushes, such as making Izuku kiss Ochako on the cheek before they both turned into a blushing mess, and embarrassing their friends, all eyes turned to Y/N, and Tokoyami.
"Y/N, truth or dare?" Tsuyu Asui asked the winged girl as she stretched. Y/N shrugged, grabbing more chips from the bowl in front of them.
"Truth."
"Okay, then Tokoyami can answer this one too." The frog girl pressed a finger to her chin in thought. "Why are you and Fumikage always so far apart? So you dislike one another? Or do you have feelings for one another?"
Everyone fell silent, and Y/N's face reddened, and she basically choked on the chips. She coughed, taking a swig of soda. She looked down, fumbling with her fingers.
"W-well, uh, so...Hikari and Dark Shadow are extremely attracted to one another and we stay separated to keep them from overloading with power. It could be dangerous." She glanced up, and Mina nodded slowly, raising her eyebrows as if to say, continue. "And I uh, do have feelings for Tokoyami...if that answers your question." All eyes turned to Fumikage.
"She is right about our quirks." He coughed, crossing his arms nervously. "And...I admire Y/N, I do not dislike her."
"TOKOYAMI! TRUTH OR DARE!" Mina basically screamed.
"I-uh...Dare." He panicked and answered quickly, then face palmed. Oh god.
"SIT NEXT TO Y/N! WE WANNA SEE WHAT YOUR QUIRKS WILL DO!"
"Mina...It could be dangerous." Y/N protested. Fumikage shook his head slowly.
"I-its fine." He stood, walking over to her. Hanta Sero quickly scrambled away from where he sat beside Y/N, allowing space for him.
"Hmm. The quirks like one another, and so do the owners!" Momo mused, causing Y/N to have a little freak-out mentally.
"N-no, Momo. I'm sure he just meant in a r-respectful manner...Not a r-romantic one..." She stuttered, but Tokoyami looked at her.
"No, I meant it in that way." He stated simply, and Y/N looked like a tomato, and hugged her knees to her chest as he sat down. Class A watched silently as Hikari began to swirl excitedly around Y/N, engulfing her in a golden light. Dark Shadow began to do the same, and Fumikage sighed, closing his eyes. They both released their quirks to do as they please, and Hikari and Dark Shadow met, circling around one another, drawing Tokoyami and Y/N closer together. They both were suddenly shoved together by their quirks, and were in front of one another, his hands by Y/N's waist and her hands on his chest, their legs basically intertwined. They both blushed as the class collectively squealed except for Bakugo, who was holding himself from puking at the cuteness of it al, and Y/N chuckled nervously.
"Wanna see a movie sometime?"