Bakugo X Reader (Smut) -Request

Requested by hopeful-undertone

Set in third year; 3-A, with Aizawa as their teacher still (as he followed them through school), and of course, in this fic, both Y/N and Bakugo are eighteen.

.
.
.

Cockiness is irritating as all hell. It makes your blood boil, your fists tighten, and your breath quicken, but it also draws you in. There is something about the smug looks, the raised eyebrows and taunting grins that is so undeniably attractive to you. Those types of people make you want to slap them some days, and kiss them other days, and even both if you were feeling extra conflicted, only occasionally of course.

Alright, maybe more than occasionally.

You weren't thrilled when you walked into Class 1-A to meet this exact type of person years ago. You busted your ass training and studying to get into UA High School to be a pro hero, and not even ten minutes into your first year, you were face to face with an incredibly attractive jerk. Katsuki Bakugo had those teasing smirks, a cocky attitude, and eyes that could pierce into your soul, the color of fresh blood.

"Get out of my way, extra."

"I'm not your extra. Now shove it."

He had brushed by you after your quick retort, knocking shoulders, and that electric tingle of exhilaration flooded you at his touch, your face flushing crimson. You had spun on your heel, watching his back as he walked down the hallway, and there it was. A crush already. Of course, you were mad at yourself for distracting yourself so quickly, already becoming enamored with this boy even though classes and training hadn't even started, but you were intrigued, left wanting more.

You pretended to hate him, which fired him up even more, as school went on that year. Katsuki clearly had issues, shown by his unbridled hatred towards Izuku Midoriya and explosive temper, and you gave him no attention that he was aware of, ignoring his antics, and that drove him insane. You quickly became part of one of the biggest rivalries in Class 1-A, constantly competing at everything, bickering and taunting one another until you were at one another's throats. You didn't know about him, but it gave you such a rush.

When your second year rolled around, things shifted in your dynamic. Although they were far from friends, Katsuki and Izuku had come to what seemed like a decent understanding towards the middle to end of the first year, becoming proper rivals, and to your surprise, Bakugo had come to you. It was three in the morning, and he knocked on your door, waking you up, and after you had stumbled to the door, he walked in, beginning to rant. He poured his heart out, with tons of swear words and anger, explaining everything about his and Izuku's past and why he hated him so much, and you listened. You listened, and you understood, and you comforted him. You weren't even trying to make him feel better, but you just said what you thought; that his anger, although misplaced, made sense. That he would figure it out and be alright.

After you were done speaking, Katsuki stared at you for a solid minute, before slumping into your arms, releasing shuddering breaths, while you hugged him back, dumbfounded and blushing bright red. He then pulled away, closer then, and met your eyes with an expression that made goosebumps rise on your skin, and he left with a muttered "thank you".

After that ordeal, you two became more teasing and less insulting, egging one another on and messing with one another rather than genuinely arguing. Katsuki suddenly became very flirty and physically teasing towards you, as it was obvious how you really felt about him from your body language and tendency to blush. Every single person in the damn class made fun of you guys for your "tension", so to get back at Katsuki, you became equally as flirty, and everyone held their breath when you two interacted, because they didn't know whether to prepare for a fight or leave the room to let you guys have your privacy.