Kirishima X Reader Fluff

As requested by peachy_cheeks_sweet
---------------------------------------------------------
You sat on your couch with your best friend, Eijirou Kirishima, playing videogames. He was currently destroying you in a popular fighting game.

"OH, come on!" You whined as your character was hit by his character's ultimate move, dropping your health bar by fifty percent. "How are you so good at this?!"

"Practice, Y/N, way too much practice." Kirishima replied, sending you a playful wink as you continued to mash the buttons on your controller, not knowing how to play very well. Your face heated up slightly at the wink, and as you were distracted, he KOed your character. Lose played dramatically across the screen, and you sighed, sliding off the couch. Beaten again.

"Yeah, I am done." You stretched your arms above your head, yawning. It was getting late, and Kiri was there because your parents wouldn't be home tonight because of a business trip, and you were lonely. He had volunteered to stay over, saying it was "manly" to be there for his best friend, always. Again, you had blushed and agreed.

Eijirou had been your best friend since you guys were kids, in elementary school. You had watched him progress in his "manliness", even dying his hair a bright crimson red and spiking it up all the time, to look more distinguished, you guessed. Despite being quirkless yourself, he was always very nice to you when everyone else kicked you around and treated you like trash. He always swore to protect you, and you became fast friends. Years later, you are both around fifteen, and you had realized your true feelings for Kirishima, but you promised yourself to never tell him, so you wouldn't ruin your friendship. You sighed again, aloud, causing him to look over at you, confused.

"It's getting really bad out there, huh?" You noted, hearing the wind violently slam against your house, and the rain hitting your roof. You jumped slightly as a loud crack of thunder rang throughout your living room, and Eijirou laughed.

"Still afraid of thunderstorms, I see." He teased, and you looked away, your face flushed. He stood up and swung his arms over your shoulders. "I'm just teasing. It's okay." You met his dark red eyes and nodded a bit, smiling slightly. Neither of you moved, you just looked into each other's eyes like a sappy movie and....

Bzzzzt...

You two were suddenly in the pitch dark, as you lost power. You shuddered, you could barely see your hand in front of your face, and you hated the dark. Kirishima suddenly took your hand, and his was warm and soft, and began walking toward the kitchen, his free hand running along the wall, making sure he didn't walk into something.

"There's a flashlight in the cabinet above the sink." You said, releasing his hand and stumbling over to the sink, hastily opening the cabinet door to grab the flashlight. You turned it on, and it flickered to life, a tiny beacon of dull light in the dark kitchen, looking around for candles.
"I'll find the candles, you should probably get the blankets and pillows...we lost heat too."  Eijirou said, and you mentally face palmed. You did lose heat, and it was already getting cold in the house, especially on the tile your bare feet plodded across. You went to hand him the flashlight, but he shook his head. "I'm fine in the dark, Y/N, go get the blankets."

You nodded, and slowly exited the kitchen, watching your footing to not trip on anything as you shined your flashlight down the hall, looking for your room. You went into your room, narrowly avoiding tripping over your huge schoolbag, and collected all the blankets and pillows you owned, then ran to the living room to get away from your dark room, which was scaring you. Kiri had already lit a few candles in the living room, so you flicked off your flashlight and wrapped yourself in a blanket, sitting on the couch next to him. He grabbed a blanket, a red one, and wrapped himself up in it as well.

"You look like a red burrito." You giggled, touching the spikes of hair that stuck out from under his blanket hood. He laughed.

"Maybe that should be my hero name instead of Red Riot. Red Burrito." You laughed as well before a shiver ran down your spine as a louder boom of thunder echoed in your ears. "Y/N? Are you okay?" You nodded slightly, but was suddenly pulled closer to the red burrito, squishing up against his side. His arms wrapped around you, his warmth under the blanket radiating onto you, before opening the blanket up and wrapping you in it with him as well. Your face burned at your closeness, but he seemed fine.

"Kiri..?" You asked, confused. He smiled softly at you, running his hand through your H/C locks, pushing them off your face. Your heart pounded at the fact that your faces were only inches apart, and you could feel his strong arms around you, and that his cheeks were pink too. What is he doing?

"You okay?" He asked again, his voice barely over a whisper. You couldn't bring yourself to move, and just watched his face. You managed to reach up and run your fingers through his surprisingly soft, adorably spiky hair, and felt his hand drop down slightly to your cheek, cupping it. He leaned in before you could react, your lips meeting his ever-so-gently, and he kissed you. It was quick and sweet and before you knew it, he pulled away, leaving your lips feeling cold. "Y/N...I..."

"I love you, Kiri." You finished, profusely blushing at your bold statement. "I-I have since we were a bit younger, even before you changed....and so much more after you did. Your my hero, Red Burrito." His arms fell to your waist, pulling you close in a warm hug. He rested his face in your hair, closing his eyes. You hugged him back, self consciousness falling over you in the fear that he didn't quite feel the same, even despite the kiss.

"I love you too, Y/N." He said into your locks and kissed your forehead, and as the power came back on, you both still didn't move from your comfortable closeness, together at last.