"We have school tomorrow tho."

"Ok and? Seems like a win win to me." I smiled out.

"Ok I'll stay but I have to take a shower later." He said looking into my eyes.

"Ok you can take one after me." We both got up so I could inform my brother that he was spending the night.

He surprisingly ended up saying he can stay the night.

I got my clothes from my drawer and took them to the bathroom. I placed them on the sink counter top and hopped in the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I hopped out of the shower and realized I left my towel hanging on my closet door.

I slightly open the bathroom door and see katsuki on his phone laying in my bed.

"Katsukiii" I whined out the small opening in the door.

"What dumbass?" He said putting his phone down.

"I left my towel on the closet . Can you give it to me pleaseee." I said with pouty eyes.

"Ya ya I got it." He said while getting up to my closet.

He handed it to me through the small opening and I closed the door. I dried off and got dressed in the bathroom.

"Ok your turn, sorry I only have 'girly' smelling things." I said smiling putting my towel back up on my closet.

"It's alright dumbass I'll be fine." He scoffed waking into the bathroom and starting the water.

I waited on my bed for him to come out.

About 15 minutes later he comes out the bathroom his wet floppy hair and just a towel wrapped around his lower waist.
His arms and abs were exposed. My eyes widened and my cheeks heating up looking at him.

"Oh you like what you see?" He smirked off.

"Shut the hell up!"I covered my face filled with blushed.

"So what am I supposed to wear?" He said walking up to me.

"I'll ask my brother for some clothes." I said while walking out of my room.

I came back with a black shirt and gray sweatpants for him to wear.

"Here, go change." I said handing him the clothes.
He walks into the bathroom to go change and then came out fully dressed.

I was laying in the corner of my bed against the wall. He jumped into bed and took my phone out my hands setting in on the nightstand.

"What the hel-" I said before getting cutoff by him hugging me from the side.

"I want cuddles." He said softly cuddling me.

I hugged him back and he put his head on my chest. I started running my nails through his soft damp hair.

"Katsuki bakugo is a big softie, isn't he?" I said smiling.

"Shut up dumbass." He said while cuddling me tighter.

I wrapped one leg around his leg and he was spread out halfway on top of me while I scratched his head. He soon fell asleep after 10 mins and I followed after that.

I look down at his face and he was asleep still in my arms. He was so cute asleep.

We both are crazy sleepers and when we woke up we were both spread out on the bed, my hand was on his face and his hand was on my stomach. I woke up first and just stared at him before I woke up him up.He was so peaceful while sleeping.

"Katsuki. Katsukiii." I loud whispered close to his face.

"Hmm." He said while flipping over the face the other side of me.

"Wake uppp we have school dummy." I said pulling his arm.

"I don't want to go, why can't I just stay in bed with you all day?" He said while turning to me and giving me a kiss.

"Ya I wish, but hey if you get up then I'll let you stay again." I smirked out.

"Ughh fine." He growled while throwing the blanket off of him.

He got up and got his uniform from the dresser where I put it.

"Hey!what are you doing!" I yelled because he started changing right in front of me.

"I'm changing, why?" He said confused.

"Right in front of me?!" I said covering my eyes with the back of my hand.

"It's not a big deal, nothing you won't see in the future." He smirked off while taking his shirt off and replacing it with his uniform.

I felt my face starting to heat up and my eyes widened. "As if!" I said rolling my eyes throwing a pillow at him.

"Hey! Stop throwing stuff!" He quietly yelled throwing the pillow back at me.

After our small pillow fight I got up to go brush my teeth and changed in the bathroom while he was changing in my room.

"Ok let's gooo!" I said dragging him out of my room and onto my front porch. He almost fell down the stairs but we laughed it off.

We were walking to school with his hand around my shoulder ,holding me tight to him. "Someone is touchy todayy." I said exaggerating 'today'. 
"Oh shut up." He said while loosening his grip on my shoulder.
We walked into class 1.A and I went to my seat. He followed after me and sat in the seat in front of me.

"What are you doing that's not your seat?" I asked him while sitting down.

"Well now it is." He said while sitting down.

Katsuki yelled at Kirishima to a switch seats with him. Kirishima gave in and sat at katsuki's old seat.

Me aizawa walked in and told everyone to get to their seats and then he started talking. "Tomorrow will be your first day on your internship. Be prepared and packed." He dismissed us after class. We all went home and got ready for our internship week.

A/n : heyyy hoped you like this cute chapter and as always leave suggestions of stuff you wanna see. The next chapter will be all about our internships. Have a good day /night my luvs💞