"Shall we go to class?" I asked. She nodded.

When school was over, me and Elizabeth walked home to hers. Hand in hand.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked.

"Maybe see a movie?" She asked. I nodded. We walked to her living room.

"What will you watch?" I asked.

"I don't know, take anything." She said. I nodded and took on a comedy. We watched and laughed really much. When the movie was over, it was already 7 pm.

"We probably should go to bed soon." I said.

"Yeah, but we need to eat dinner first." She said. I nodded.

"Should we call after pizza?" I asked. She nodded.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I take the same as you." She said. I smiled and nodded. Then I called to order the pizza.

"Okay, they should come with it soon." I said. She nodded. I picked her up and sat her in my lap.

"We have been disturbed every time we are about to kiss, so why don't have our first kiss now instead? No one is here to stop us now." I said.

"Yeah, no one is here. I still can't believe we two are here together now." Elizabeth said. I smiled at her.

"Well we are. It will be so fun. After tomorrow is it Saturday too and we could be with each other in two days without being interrupted." I said.

"Yeah, but I still can't believe it. Especially that we are a couple." She said.

"You should get used to it because I am going to be like this forever. Nothing is gonna change anything soon." I said.

"I hope not." She said. We both leaned in and closed our eyes. We was just centimeters away when the doorbell rang and we separated.

"Who the fuck is it now?!" I asked. She giggled.

"Maybe the pizzas." She said. That made me smile.

"Yeah. You should giggle more often. You are so cute when you do." I said and let her down.

"I will go and open." I said and walked to the door. She followed me.

"Your pizzas sir." A boy said.

"Thanks." I said while handing Elizabeth the pizzas. I saw the boy look at Elizabeth at a pervert way and I got angry.

"It will be 10 dollars." The boy said. I was about to pay when he interrupted me.

"Who is that pretty lady? Do I have a chance?" He asked.

"Sorry, she's mine." I said and payed. Then I smashed the door in front of him.

"Should we go?" I asked.

"Yeah." Elizabeth said and we walked to the dinner table.

"What did he say to you?" She asked.

"Just asked if he had a chance with you." I answered.

"You said?" She asked.

"That you was mine." I said. She blushed a little.

"W-why did you say that?" She asked.

"'Cause you are." I said. We had already started eating. We talked much too.

"We should go to bed now." Elizabeth said. I nodded.

"I will change in the bathroom." She then added.

"No, no, I can do that, you can change in your room." I said.

"But-" She was cut off.

"I won't change my mind." I said. She signed.

"Okay then." She said. We both walked upstairs.

"The bathroom is there. It is beside my." She said. I nodded and walked in there. Then I heard her walk in her room and I sneak out of the bathroom.

I opened the door  a bit so that I could see her change. I saw the bandage on her leg, but everything else looked good. She was really beautiful too. Perfect body.

Then I snuck back to the bathroom and changed. I walked back to Elizabeth and saw her waiting on the bed. I walked in.

"Hey Elizabeth. Ready for bed?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes. I am pretty tired too." She said.

"Then let's go to bed." I said. She nodded as we both got down in bed. I looked at her as she looked at me.

"Good night Elizabeth." I said.

"Good night Meliodas." She said. I pulled her close to me before we both fell asleep.