I'm almost sorry that I asked. Ouma's had no one in his life to give him any type of affection when he was growing up. So that's why he became a stripper, he wanted people to show him some type of attention. That's when Ouma stopped walking and tugged on my shirt.

" We're here we're here!!"

" Where's here exactly?"

" Oh this? This is the sex shop I go to! I come here at least once a week!"

" S-sex shop...?"

" Yeah! You've never been in one have you...?"

" N-no..."

" Figures. But that's fine! You're going in one today! No need to thank me."

I gulped before Ouma pulled me into the store. I-it was a lot, their were sex toys and lingerie everywhere, it was all a little bit embarrassing. So embarrassing I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

" Oumaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my favorite customer!"

" Hiiiiiiiiii Nikki~Chan!"

" Oooooooooooooooooooh, who's that cutie? Is he your boyfriend...?"

" If I play my cards right maybe..."

The two of them started to giggle as my embarrassment grew.

" Come Saihara, I'm planning on buying somethings..."

Ouma pulled me through the store looking at different things.

" Saihara~Chan... Look at this lingerie... Think it'll look cute on me...?"

"I-it's see through..."

" That's the point..."

I got flustered again.

" I love how you get so flustered whenever I talk about anything sexual, it's so damn cute!"

" But do you think I'll look cute in it?"

" I think you'll look cute in anything..."

I noticed a slight blush appear on his pale skin. It was actually really cute to see him blush. When he saw that I noticed he pretended to look at more lingerie.

"Well I think I'm gonna buy it, but only because you think I'll look good in it!"

He continued to pull me around the store, picking up things like more lingerie, purple stiletto heels, cotton candy flavored lube, quite a few sex toys, fishnet stockings, fluffy handcuffs and penis shaped candy.

"Oooh Saihara~Chan...Look at this underwear...I bet you'd look so sexy wearing this..."

The underwear was bright neon pink, see through and made out of some sort of material I've never seen before.

" I-I can't wear this!"

"Why not?"

"I'm not as bold as you are."

"But you'll be wearing it under your clothes, unless...You wanna wear them in front of me..."

"O-Ouma!"