Chapter 93- nine becomes ten

(Y/N) POV:

I sigh exhausted as I sink back onto the bed, shuffling close to curl up next to Joonie oppa who with equally tired and understanding eyes, wraps his arms around me to hold me close.

"He's asleep?" he mumbles into my hair.

"He's asleep." I murmur into his bare chest, resting my head against it, feeling the strong steady thud of his heartbeat lull me back to sleep again, with my arms around him and our baby a room over with Minnie and Jinnie oppa.

It's been a few months since he's been born and yet he still isn't able to sleep peacefully through the night, just like his older brother I muse before my eyes flutter shut.

And yet it feels like we've barely shut our eyes when the alarm cuts through the fog of sleep and pierces through our unconscious, stirring us awake. I feel Joonie oppa shift as he leans over me to turn the alarm off, body shifting.

"Time to get up baby." He murmurs pressing a kiss to my head, then to my forehead, then to my cheeks and the tip of my nose and a small chaste peck against my lips.

I cling onto him, wounding my arms further around him, roving up and down his back, legs locking around his waist.

"Don't want to." I mumble sleepily, clinging tightly when he suddenly rises with me still plastered onto him, blanket falling to reveal his bare torso and mine clothed in a loose silky slip.

"Come on sleepy...your own personal alarm clock will be here soon anyways." He laughs, the reverberation of his chuckles felt easily against my body.

And true to his words there's the sound of eager pattering footsteps, followed by a louder hurried one and a hushed shout of "Dae Hyeonie wait!" just as a small figure comes rushing into the room, laughing delightedly as Kookie gives chase and follows sheepishly- shooting the two of us an apologetic smile.

"Our baby is getting too quick." He says, eyes fond as he glances down to said baby who's already toddling over happily, coming round the side of the bed, and lifting his arms, expectantly waiting.

I laugh as I move away from Joonie oppa slightly, reaching over to scoop him up and smiling with happiness when he clambers onto my lap and peers up at his dad.

"Dada...mama said you should wear clothes. Dada where clothes?" he asks innocently, head tilted as he shines doe-eyes at his dad who appears flustered and put onto the spot.

"Dada was feeling too hot." He mumbles but there's a slight flush beginning to decorate his cheeks when Dae-Hyeonie cocks his head at him, intent glint in his eyes; I've seen that glint in Yoongi oppa, that silent observing way of his and laughing I plop our son onto his dad's lap as I scramble off, tugging Kookie behind me and giggling when I hear the betrayed 'hey' that follows us out.

"Shower?" Kookie asks, suddenly gaining lead, and tugging me behind him now- hair mussed and adorably rumpled.

I nod, allowing him to tug me into the nearest bathroom.

What starts off as giggles and eager fumbling to push and shove each other under the shower spray first, quickly becomes heated lingering hands that burn across each other's skin, teasing trailing fingers that are wet with water and yet it doesn't stray further than that, further than teasing even as Kookie whines when I turn the water off and step out to towel myself off and head to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. He joins me, body pinning mine into the counter as he grumbles, leaning over to take his toothbrush from the small pot, holding it out sadly when I squeeze toothpaste onto it. And he continues to shoot me wounded doe-eyes as we both brush our teeth; they remain pinned on me as I rinse my mouth and wash my face. And finally, when he's putting his toothbrush back and moving forward to rinse his mouth, I turn to press a kiss to his cheek.