Chapter 77- moments of happiness

(Y/N) POV:

"Ahh Minnie let me go, I need to change." I giggle, hand trying to push at his chest even as he insistently leans forward, silencing my protests by pressing his lips against mine.

He moves his pillowy lips slowly against me, a sweet tender kiss before he moves down to kiss across my exposed neck, collarbones and shoulders, my head meeting the wall as I groan, any thoughts of protesting gone, all my senses narrowing down to the sensation of his lips, soft and sensual as they map a course across my skin, still slightly glistening with water droplets. My fingers trail through his damp hair.

"Minnie I..." I start but a mewl slips out as he sucks harder, mouth burying itself into the dip of my cleavage.

My body arches closer to his despite the fact that we're both naked save for a towel, he'd slipped in whilst i was finishing off in the shower, his own frame bare save for the towel hanging loosely on his hips as he'd drawn me out, tenderly patting me dry and wrapping a towel around my frame- fingers teasing across bare skin.

And when he leans back to admire the mark he's left, a wry smile on his face- I slip out of his hold, and twist the door open, darting inside and laughing victoriously when I hear his protest when the door shuts. I can hear him huff as he walks away, I walk further into my bedroom standing in front of the wardrobe.

I let the towel around me drop, clutch loosening to bare my naked nody as I pull on my bra and underwear. I twist to look at myself in the long full-length mirror, eyes roving slowly over my reflection. I twist to the side and get a small jolt of surprise when I notice the round curve that has begun to soften my belly- a small bump where my pregnancy has begun to show. My fingers flutter nervously over it, trace over it with a feeling of both pride and overwhelming joy. I smile at my reflection- feeling nothing but elation, eyes drawn to the round bump over and over again.

Even though I had woken up earlier and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl, even though the feeling of nausea stayed with me until early afternoon, even though it meant that my emotions had been haywire and my mood all over the place- seeing the first signs of showing was proof and reaffirmation that it was all worth it.

I pull on a loose spring dress before stepping out of my room, padding downstairs to where the usual bustle of my soulmates greets me. The smell of food cooking is one that sends my stomach grumbling in hunger but also assaults my senses and threatens to make the nausea well up again, in a stronger wave.

I push back the nausea climbing up my throat, praying I can get through breakfast at least.

Jinnie oppa and Yoongi oppa are setting down dishes before they notice me, swooping in to steal kisses before gently nudging me towards the kitchen table.

Kookie waves eagerly at me, patting the seat next to him. I slide in, leaning forward to kiss his cheek in greeting. Behind me Tae has snagged the other chair, beaming at me before he unabashedly scooping my face up to engage me in a long searing kiss- one that banishes away any awareness of my surrondings, and roots me only to the sensation of his lips teasing and demanding as they claim my mouth and make my knees into jelly.

Desire for him, sheer need spikes up in me rapidly- a bubbling want that makes my body loose and taut simultaneously- makes me want to climb across and straddle his laps. He pulls away, my body leaning towards him but he just shoots me a soft smile.

I sit back, slightly frustrated, both at my hormones being all over the place and for Tae's teasing. I pout sadly at him, twisting away with an expression of betrayal and focusing on Kookie instead.

I slowly chew my way through breakfast, praying for the smoothie and cereal to remain in my stomach- feeding my eggs and toast to Kookie, even though I can hear Tae's loud complaints and feel Jinnie oppa's worried stare from across the table.