Chapter 62- love

(Y/N) POV:

The cute vintage styled café Myungjun takes us to is tucked away in a corner- a hidden nook with warm comforting vibes and soft music that floats through the air, the door sweeps open to bring forward a rush of the smell of coffee and freshly baked goods.

But I know that if I stay, I would only be intruding, on the special private moments of bonding and the two of them getting to know each other, so I wave the two of them off, heading home instead.

The two of them have so caught up in each other, so entranced by the other's presence that I know that I'm making the right choice, and that Eunwoo will be more than fine.

Besides...I have seven wonderful soulmates for me at home, and the thought only makes me eager to get back.

When I step into the living room, I'm surprised to find it sparse, it's such a common occurrence to find them all congregated there, that seeing it empty save for Minnie, who's engrossed in a documentary about cats, comes as a shock.

I make my way to Minnie, he hasn't yet detected me so maybe I can surprise him, my footsteps are light, feet sinking into the cushiony carpet and as I'm edging closer and closer, I'm just about to make it. When suddenly there's a sudden tug at my body, an invisible force that sweeps me forwards and sends me right into Minnie's lap. His arms wrap around me securely, tugging me towards him. I look at him, mouth parted with surprise and eyes wide with shock.

A pleased smile graces his face, eyes twinkling as he looks at me.

"Didn't think you could possibly scare me, did you my love?" he purrs, eyes grazing over my face with a deep intensity that leaves my face feeling flushed, the heat in his eyes feeling like a physical caress.

"Umm...no?" I say, but I can't muster the confidence when I'm on the receiving end of that look.

"No...hmm. You don't sound so sure." He breathes, leaning forward to peck the tip of my nose, the gentleness in the gesture so starkly contrasting with the fire brewing in his eyes.

I squirm in his lap, the sudden shift from playful to this...whatever this is. A heady mix of sensual lingering eyes, hands that burn through the fabric of my clothes, the warmth radiating off his body, and the firm muscled body of his under me.

"You left in a rush baby, didn't even wait to hear Jin hyung's reply." He coos, face coming dangerously close. I hear the sound of approaching footsteps, from the kitchen into the living room, hear the small intake of breath. But Minnie's eyes are entrancing, alluring, a siren's call, pulling me in further and further.

"Why don't you ask Jin hyung what he wanted to say, what he wanted to do?" he whispers into my ear before his teeth catch my earlobe, grazing ever so gently, ever so temptingly, lips trailing down to kiss a point beneath my ear, a place where they sensually glide and explore and mark my skin with a slow burning intensity, igniting a fire in my veins, makes me clutch tightly at his shoulders even whilst my head falls to the side.

"Jimin-ah, don't tease." A fond voice gently admonishes, voice loud and clear- coming from right behind me.

Minnie lifts his head, eyes shining with barely restrained control. Meeting the eyes of Jinnie oppa who stands behind me, who's presence I feel without even having to turn.

But when I turn, Jinnie oppa's eyes are incredibly soft and gentle as he looks at me, hand coming forward towards me, held out, palm raised as he looks at me, tips of his ears red.

I slide my hand into his, sliding off Minnie's lap with a combination of both unwillingness to leave him but also a fluttery excitement to go to Jinnie oppa. His hand encloses around mine; I feel Minnie stand up behind me, feel his head duck slightly as he whispers into my ear before leaving.