Daksh Protect Anika Part 49

Start from the beginning

[All of the people keep throwing the flower towards them

[All of the people keep throwing the flower towards them... Daksh sad and seeing Anika were smiling towards Shivaay makes his heart pain... Then he runs to the corner and Veer saw him and follow him... So does Vishal when he saw Veer moves to orter side...]
Vishal - Daksh!  Daksh wait... Veer stop him...
[Veer hold Daksh shoulder...]
Veer - Daksh... Calm down... Let everything and every of your feel go away from your heart... Take a deep breath...
Vishal - Daksh...
Daksh - Why! Why I'm crying I'm supposed to be happy for her! But I can't I'm so hurt dad! So much hurt here... In my heart...
Vishal - Daksh... Hussh... Relax... Calm down... Dad is here with you...
Daksh - Thanks dad...
Veer - Dad and Daksh come... We need to be with them...
[Bhavya, Rudra and her team member Suresh and Amrita goes towards Veer, Vishal and Daksh...]
Bhavya - Vishal sir! Veer and Daksh... Come the marriage is almost done... Did you see anything sir? I mean Vishal sir?
Vishal - No and since the function starts I didn't see any of her shadows walks in the house...
Rudra - Good then... Come... It's gift time... Here the gift that you want to gift to Anika Daksh and this one is for you Veer and Vishal for you all to goft towards Shivaay bhaiyya and Anika also Omkara and Gauri too...
Daksh - Yes thank you Rudra...
Veer - Thanks Rudra...
Vishal - Thank you son...
Rudra - Welcome come...
Jhanvi - Mommy ji the gift...
Dadi - Oh god the gift for them... Jhanvi, Pinky I wanna go to the room and get the gift for both of the couple...
Pinky - Okay mommy ji...
Pandit ji - Now you both are husband and wife... Congratulations both of Mr And Mrs Oberoi...
Tej - Congrats my son!
Shakti - Congrats Shivaay...
Pinky - Welcome to our family Anika...
Jhanvi - Welcome to the family Gauri...
Shivaay - Thanks dad... Mom... Bade papa... And Badi maa too...
Omkara - No officially you are my wife Gauri...
Gauri - Yes...
Shivaay - Welcome to the Oberoi Mansion Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...
Anika - Thank you Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi...
NV - Here is our gift to Shivika... Inside this bag one for Shivaay and another for Anika... And this one is for Omkara and Gauri...
Ishani - Congratulations my both sister... Anika and Gauri... Hope you will like our gift...
NV - Get ready for you both honeymoon soon...
Omkara - We didn't plan it yet NV bhaiyya... But soon we will go...
Shivaay - For that I had special present for you both and also for Anika...
Anika - For me too?
Ravi - This is from me and Radhima... I want ypu both to had this is actually the same kind of dress that we both order for Vasundhara before for our family holiday and now the same design here is just like Vasundhara too before hope you will like it...
Karan - And this one is from me to you both... Sorry no gift for Shivaay and Omkara... I didn't had time to buy it... It's actually a gift from Switzerland when I was there and I remember about you both Anika and Gauri I bought it but forget to give it to you...
Anika - Thank you Karan mama and Ravi mama... And Radhima mami... Love you all...
Gauri - Yes thank you for this... Love you all...
Ravi - Love you too my sweet princess and doll...
Karan - Love you too princess and doll...
Radhima - Love you too Anika and Gauri...
Shivaay - Are haan! (Oh yes!) Where is Dadi?
Roop - Your dadi is here!
[Everyone looks at the voice and saw Roop were holding Dadi that she had tide her hands behind...]
Tej - Mom!
Shakti - Maa!
Roop - Congratulations Shivaay and Anika also Omkara and Gauri...
Pinky - Mommy ji!
Jhanvi - Mommy ji!
Shivaay - Where is Mahi? Why he not with Dadi?
Roop - Oh Mahi! Your twins brother Shivaay? He was there see... The one that hanging at the wall up there...
Shivaay - Mahi!
Omkara - Mahi brother!
Rudra - Mahi bhaiyya!
[Mahi were injured and tied up at the wall he cannot scream or shouts... Veer, Vishal and Daksh come infront of the mandap...]
Vishal - Roop! Stop this!
Roop - Vishal! since when you were here?
Veer - Mom! Stop it! Let her go!
Daksh - Mom let Kaliyani Dadi go!
Roop - Never! I will never stop my revenge on her! She had destroyed everything that I want! Everything!
Tej - Let mom go Roop!
Shakti - Leave our mother out off this Roop! Let her go!
Roop - Ohh let her go! How can I let her go and for her to lived happily with you all laughing and smiling like this...
[Roop grin 😁 and smiles towards them...]
Roop - Towards everyone out there? Are you all serious! She is the one that destroyed my dreams especially to be with you Vishal..
Vishal - Roop until the end of my life... I won't ever falling in love with you! You are not the one once I had open my heart towards Vasundhara and then I start to feel something with you and the things is not love but my mistakes on having our 2 son together... Veer and Daksh... But when I know the truth about what you had did to Vasundhara and Harsh family before... Then I know how you trap me to sleep with you until we had Veer.. Makes my feeling gone for you... Then I know how Daksh were born and he is not my son breaks my heart! I keep and being silent but slowly I didn't treat Daksh like my son... I only love Veer he being such a lovely son to me and to us... Before we meet Daksh and Anika, Veer told me every of daksh feeling for me and for you make me realize how big mistake that I had done for all of these years! 😭 Don't do it Roop! At least after the punishment from judge towards everything that you had did maybe we can start a new life... As a good friend... You stay with Daksh and I stay with Veer... In our house at London...
Roop - Vis... Vishal... I had done terrible things to you and all of you! No I can't! I want my property! Kaliyani! Kaliyani Singh Oberoi! Give my property and money back...
Tej - Shut the hell up Roop! There is no money or property for you Roop!
Shakti - You were never like our sister! Never! Leave Mom now! I said leave her!
[Bhavya team slowly moves inside the house... Some of them moves slowly towards Roop behind her..]
Roop - Everything I had lost because of her!
Tej - No everything that you had lost because of your mistakes! You didn't want to hear what we told you!
Roop - No you didn't understand my feelings! My feelings for him! I was asking you all nicely! Why you all reject to purpose him! Why!
Shakti - Because we all think of you!
Roop - No you didn't!
[Then Bhvya come from behind her and push her and takes Kaliyani hand and hold her hands... She takes Kaliyani behind her police team...]
Bhavya - Go release Mahi at the wall...
Police team - Okay sir...
Bhavya - Second team keep Kaliyani maam save... With the other senior Oberoi too...
Police team - Okay maam...
[Rooo then gets up and she takes the guns that she drop down... She point it towards Anika and Shivaay hands...]
Shivaay - Anika!
Anika - Shivaay!
Roop - Fine you take her! You take Kaliyani Singh Oberoi away from me! Then I take her life away from her!
Veer - Mom no! Stop it!
Vishal - Roop please listen to me! Please!
Daksh - Mom please don't do like this to her!
Roop - Shut up! 😡😡
[Roop release the bullet and she shot straight towards Anika...]
Ishani - Anika!
NV - Ishani don't!
[Daksh runs infront of Anika and Shivaay hugs Anika and protect her...]
Anika - Shivaay no!