Veer Meets Ishani Part 24

The Oberoi Mansion...

Dadi - Is everything ready? Remember when Shivaay and Anika come let the flower fall really ontop of them when they both reach at the door

Servant - Okay maam....
Jhanvi - Maa... What is tonight dinner menus?
Dadi - Makes Shivaay and Anika favourite food with Omru food too...
Tej - Mom I will be back 2 hours later need anything to buy for them
Dadi - Yes... Buy some chocolate, and some gift for Anika... And Gauri... An accessories like necklace or bangles...
Tej - Okay mom...
Shakti - Mom anything else that needs to add... Flower... Food... Drinks... Gift... Chocolate...
Dadi - No need... Anything else Shivaay will add it... Tonight Shivaay had to propose Anika infront of all us his family... I wa t Anika to remember that we all accept her and her being the eldest bahu in the family... And where is Pinky?
Shakti - She at the room...
Dadi - I don't want any funny business from her... If not I will throw her out from this mansion!
Shakti - Okay maa...

Canada, Vishal Mansion...

Downstairs room...
[A man open his mouth...]
Man - Vishal let us go! I won't leave you did you get that! You already killed my son 7 years back! I will kill you!
[Vishal were going down to the room... And he heard what the man says...]
Vishal - It's wasn't me Ravi Patel but Roop killed your son on that day! Not me?
Ravi - Lies! You asked Roop to put the explosion on Harsh car when you want to rape her! I was there trying to save my sister! If you didn't shot my legs on that moment my son would be here! Ypu shot my son!
Vishal - Yes I asked her to put the explosion on the car but I didn't mean to killed her! I love her!
Ravi - To hell with your love on my sister! 😡😡 Leave us! Let me and my wofe go from here! How long do you want to keep us here! 7 years we here! 7 years!!!
Vishal - If I let you go you will make a police report on me!
Ravi - Of course I will! Not just you but also all of your family too!
Vishal - That's why you had to stay here! Leave the food here and lock them down here!
Ravi - No!! Vishal!!!

Karan In The Ritz Carlton Montreal Hotel...