Shivaay Turns Into Stone Heart Part 06

One Week Later, Oberoi Mansion...
[At Oberoi Mansion Kaira already come and meet everyone there... Shivaay smiles is gone and his happiness too in his life... He is 24/7 in his room with his memory of Anika with him...]
Omkara - Rudy since Shivaay lost Anika he also lost his smile and life... He spent everyday in his room sometimes when he goes to work his temper raising like hell... Only bhabhi is the one that can calm his temper...
Rudra - O... We need to find solutions for bhaiyya... We need to help him...
Pinky - Yes help him... He needs to get married... Why don't you makes your brother understand that all of this god plan when his jodi is not with Anika but with your other friends too that Kaira Singhania... His best friend...
Rudra - Choti maa... Kaira is just a friend for Shivaay bhaiyya not being his partner...
Pinky - And try to make her as his partner naa...
Omkara - Choti maa please don't interfere in this matter...
Pinky - Okay I just wanna say what's on my mind for my son...
Rudra - I think there is someone that will help us... Oh yes O did you see Anika bhabhi little sister... She must be upset if Shivaay bhaiyya is like this then Gauri too must be more upset then bhaiyya because it's her sister right...
Omkara - Yes I forgot I must go and meet her now... Goodbye Rudy... Please take care of Shivaay... I will be back 2 hour laters...

 I will be back 2 hour laters

Rudra - Good luck O... I need to call her now...
[Rudra goes to his room and makes the phone call...]

Delhi...
[At New Delhi, Navratan Singh Mansion... Ishani (Anika) being treated nicely and carefully by NV, bebe and Bittoo didi... Their happiness come back to their house... NV always come home early and look after his Ishani and be beside her...]
Bebe - Ishani come sits here with us here...
Ishani - Okay bebe...
NV - Ishani what you want to eat tonight?
Ishani - Aloo puri...
NV - What? Hmmm... You never eat it before when I make it...
Ishani - Really? Hmmm... Maybe I just feeling to had it now...
NV - Okay... Be right back I will make it for you jaan...
Bittoo - Soo good to see bhai smiling again bebe...
Bebe - Yes me too... I wanna help Ratan at the kitchen and make Gajar Ka Halwa and Bada Pav...
Bittoo - Okay bebe...
[Bebe gone to the kitchen... And NV cooks at the kitchen and smiles on his face...]
NV - Bebe... I'm making aloo puri for Ishani... I don't know since when she loves to it this...
Bebe - Maybe when she had an accident and maybe on other place that she been in past 3 months past...
NV - Yeah... Anyway it will be done in 15 minutes bebe...
Bebe - Okay I wanna makes Gajar Ka Halwa...
[After eat the dinner they all gone to their room and they all sleep at their room... Then when Ishani (Anika) comes to the room she feels a bit awkward inside the room...]
Ishani - Why I feel like this...
[Then she saw the marriage photograph and also the Holi functions photos...]

]