Mahi Arrived At India Part 46

Office room at OM...
[Shivaay called Khanna to meet him at office room... A few minutes later Khanna arrived there...]
Shivaay - Khanna I want you and Kiki with Tiwari stay at Dadi, Pinky and Jhanvi... Make surw no one will harm them...
Khanna - Okay sir..
Shivaay - Tell Tiwari and Kiki tomorrow at 12 sharp meet me at this room... I need to make small meeting with you guys...
Khanna - Okay sir...
Shivaay - Okay now go and rest...
Khanna - Okay Shivaay sir...
Shivaay mind - What is your plan buaa... What will you do now? I won't ever let you be near my family and Mr Singh family... I had to make proper plan and also follow Bhavya plan this time... More of it the Trivedi sister should be save... Anika, Ishani and Gauri someone should always be by their side always on marriage day... More gurads and more security towards them... Also towards mom, badi maa and Dadi... Deep inside my heart telling me that buaa wants to attack Dadi, mom and badi maa more then the Trivedi sister... I had to check the property documents and meet Dadi now... I had to asked everything from her...
Was it the truth that she gives Roop property to Mom and Badi maa? I need to asked Dadi now...

[Leap 3 Weeks Later.. Haldi and Mehndi Night... Anika and Gauri already select their wedding dress and jewelry for marriage...]
Jhanvi - Gauri?
Gauri - Ji mom...
Jhanvi - The next 3 days your will get married towards Omkara and be this house bahu... The Omkara Singh Oberoi wife also the first bahu in our family...
Gauri - But first bahu is Anika didi right?
Jhanvi - Gauri it's our family means Tej, Me,  Omkara and Rudra... One family here... Shivaay, Shakti and Pinky also Mahi is another family... In my family you is the first bahu of mine..
Gauri - Oh... Mom... Who is Mahi?
Jhanvi - No one tell you about Mahi?
[Omru comes towards the room...]
Omkara - Mahi is Shivaay bhaiyya twins brother but his eyed is not Kanji... But dark brown eyes he had...
Gauri - Shivaay bhaiyya had a twins? Like Anika and Ishani?
Omkara - Yes Gauri... We didn't talk about him because he is not here... He is at New York now sometimes he at Europe... Or even at Asia Singapore or Malaysia and even Indonesia sometimes...
Rudra - No one talks about him because he always come to India 2 times in a year... On Diwali and also on Christmas...
Gauri - How is he? Is Shivaay friends knows about Mahi?
Omkara - Everyone know about Mahi just not as famous like our brother here Shivaay... In a short times Shivaay had become world successful businessman and in Asia... But Mahi were joining business after the successful of Shivaay then he decided to be like Shivaay...
Gauri - Wow... Nice... Did he knows about our marriage functions?
Rudra - Yes I already told him... He will be here for a month... I'm sure he's on his private Oberoi family flight now... He will be here soon our second brother...
Gauri - Okay then...
Rudra - Gauri bhabhi one things common between you both is that Mahi bhaiyya is fanatic of Salman Khan too...
Gauri - Really? Wow! We can be best friends on it!
Omkara - What is this Rudy? You shouldn't say that right to Gauri...
Gauri - Omkara ji we will best friend and you..  Only you are the person that I will love forever...
Rudra - See problem solve... Maybe he will be with us here too... Mahi will find another hald of his heart here too...
Gauri - Yes agree on that... We will help him on this..
Omkara - Before that guys we should tell Mahi about Roop! If not he will be in danger too... Did Shivaay know about Mahi that coming to India Rudy?
Rudra - I forgot to tell him...
Omkara - Jaao (Go) tell him...
Rudra - Okay O...
Omkara - Gauri I need you to always be with me and remember what Bhavya told us yesterday?
Gauri - Yes Omkara ji... Don't worry... Abd I love you for everything that you so for me my love...
Omkara - Because I always love you Gauri...
I always and will always love you jaan...
Gauri - Love you too jaanemann...