Promo

Oberoi Mansion...
Pinky - Today will be your last day on this earth Anika... I won't allow you to lived anymore... I had makes everything perfect just like the way its supposed to be... Now Shivaay will marry my choice... I won't allowed he to get married with you... You can't be my eldest bahu! I won't give you a changes on this Anika! Never will ever forever!

Main Hall...
[From Shivaay room to the pool area Navratan Singh and Shivaay Singh Oberoi walking and talking together...]
NV - Shivaay you didn't come to my re-wedding in the last passed 1 years and half months ago right...
Shivaay - Yes I'm really sorry about that...
NV - Look here... At this photograph... Of me and my wife...

Shivaay - She is Anika!NV - No! Her name is Ishani

NV - No! Her name is Ishani... A few years ago we married then with all of her pass about her and we falling in love after marriage and make us to get married again a few years...
Shivaay - What is her full name?
NV - Her name is Ishani Arora Singh... Look the person inside your room is my wife Shivaay!
Shivaay - How can you say that?
NV - Ishani had a small mole on her right elbow... And your would to be wife didn't had it right...
Shivaay - I... I didn't...
NV - Come on Shivaay think! Look when I was about to attend your sangeet... I meet a girl at the woods area near the accident place at your house area...
Shivaay - Accident? Car blast?
NV - Yes! That girl at home... My home at New Delhi is your Anika! That's girl on your bed is my Ishani! Your Anika is save she's been working at my hospital in this few weeks almost one months... First I thought she is my Ishani... Then when I saw in her elbow there is no small mole so I avoid seeing her... All of my feelings is for my wife Ishani... Only for Ishani...

[Pinky takes a pillow...]
Pinky - Goodbye forever Anika! Rotten you in hell!
[Pinky switch off the oxygen plug and takes the pillow and put it on Ishani face... NV and Shivaay comes to the bedroom...]
[Omru and Gauri comes towards the room...]
Omkara - What happened?
NV - STOP! 😡
[NV takes and pull away Pinky hands from his Ishani...]
NV - How dare you trying to kill my wife!
Shivaay - MOM! What's wrong with you!
Pinky - Your wife! Anika already married towards you!
NV - This is not Anika! It's Ishani Arora Singh! My wife look Shivaay the mole is here!
[Ishani takes a deep breath...]
NV - Ishani! Ishani I'm here jaan...
[NV hold her hands... And he kiss her face many times... His tears drop on her face... Slowly Ishani hands hold NV hands...]
Pinky - That's is Ishani? Then it's not Anika?
Shivaay - Why you want to kill Anika mom! Why?
[Shivaay takes Pinky to main hall... Everyone comes and Omru tries to stop Shivaay but fail...]
[NV carried her to the main hall...]
NV - Ishani... Wake up jaan...
Shivaay - Tell us mom why? Why did you want to kill Anika! So that's mean our accident you were the one who plan it! Right! 😡😡
Pinky - Yes Because I hate her! She is not worth to be your wife Shivaay and my eldest bahu in the family!
Shakti - Pinky!
Tej - I didn't expect this from you Pinky!
Dadi - Did you know what Anika had done to me Pinky! She is the angel on this family!
Pinky - What angel maa... She is a destroyer! That destroyed my dream! 😡