Shivaay Bring Anika To Special Place Part 28

Canada...
[The secret agent enter the secret path and at the window he saw a man on the picture wete tight up on the wall and also a woman that were sad and hurt were tight beside the wall near her husband...]
Detective - I had to inform sir now... I had to get out from here silently...
[Then the detective were going out from there silently... And he rush called Karan and inform everything... And Karan were shock hear this...]
Karan - So that's means Ravi is there at Vishal Mansion... Thank you... Please go home I will contact you later...
Det - Okay sir...
Karan - I should contact Shivaay and Navratan for this news and I should inform them about Ravi and my next plan is to be there... I had to save Ravi and hid wife my bhabhi... Radhima Varma Patel... Ravi wife... They all should know about this news...

New Delhi, Fashion Show...
[NV comes to the room... And he puts tge present there with Khanna and then he goes out and find Ishani next to Anika and Shivaay... Omkara were on the other side and mesmerized by Gauri taste on the clothes that she make and Rudra takes picture and Bhavya cheering and helping Rudra takes photograph of the model for his company magazine...]
Organizer - Hello everyone, I'm Rishabh the organizer of this fashion show... Okay we all must welcome our first Fashion Designer that will come on stage is Gauri Vardhan Trivedi... The famous and genius students in the fashion designer and also a champion on this competition since 2 years back... So we all welcome her model that will present her clothes that she had design tonight! So we start this competition with his magical clothes... Give a huge clap for her to say something before we start this... Please welcome Miss Gauri...
[Gauri walk ontop of the stage...]
Gauri - Thank you for this Mr Organizer, Rishabh Kapoor... I just wanna say thank you for voting and also loving my clothes that I had design in the past 2 years back and now with up to date design that I want to present tonight so please do enjoy the show for tonight...
[A group of women out walk at the stage... Rudra stand and takes photograph...]

Reporter - Wow so beautiful

Reporter - Wow so beautiful... The clothes see the skirt...
Man - The designing is perfect in the skirt...
Woman - I just love it.. But the problem is the shirt... For functions is suitable right...
Man - Yes...