Anika In Operation Room Part 18

This part specially for SHIVIKA FANS...

Sanjivani Hospital...
[Karan and NV walks towards Ishani room but they all stop and saw Shivaay hold Anika...]
NV - What had happened to Anika?
Karan - What happened?
Gauri - Karan mama? Di had an accident...
NV - Neil! Suraj! Operation room now! Don't worry they will give treatment to Anika...
Shivaay - Hold on jaan...
Omkara - Hurry bring her inside the OT room now... Hurry!
Shivaay - Please be careful... Anika... I'm here I will wait for you here...
[A worried feelings raise in Shivaay heart... Omru and Gauri were also feels the same but not as big as Shivaay and Gauri... Karan also were there beside Gauri...]
Karan - What had happened Gauri? Why Anika had an accident like this?
Shivaay - Everything happens is my fault... I was trying to make her remember all of our moments then something stuck on her mind about her... About my mom... Then she runs away from me... She didn't see a car coming approach her fast towards her... And few seconds later she laid on the street her head bleeding badly there...
Karan - Pinky? What Pinky had done to Anika before?
Omkara - Choti maa hate Anika bhabhi.. She didn't likes her because she is not like Kaira... Shivaay friend...
[Then NV comes with Ishani on a wheelchair towards them and heard the stories too...]
Rudra - Shivaay bhaiyya had a friend... A childhood friend she is also like our sister...
Karan - Yes then...
Shivaay - Kaira actually falling in love with me...
Rudra - Hah! Bhaiyya really? I don't know about this...
Shivaay - Yes she is..
Omkara - Since when? Did she told you?
Shivaay - Yes... Remember when we found Ishani... That's we thought it is Anika... On that time 2 days before she fly to London... She told me everything also about her feelings towards me..
Karan - Then Shivaay...
Shivaay - I rejected her and says that I only treat her like my little sister... Not more then that...
Rudra - So straight to sister and brother bonding?
Omkara - Rudy!
Shivaay - I love only Anika... Just Anika for me...
Karan - Okay now I understand everything...
[A nurse comes out and Shivaay with Omru and Gauri comes to her...]
Nurse - She had lost so much blood... So did anyone of any of you had B positive blood type ir O blood type...
Shivaay - I'm O blood type... My Dad had O blood type and Mom had O positive blood... So makes me too were O blood type...
Rudra - I don't know my blood type...
Omkara - I think we were AB or O too... Dad had O blood same as Chote papa... Mom were AB...
Nurse - Never mind sir come with me..
Ishani - I had same blood as Anika.. B positive...
Nurse - No maam... You injured so can't donate the blood to patients inside...
NV - Ishani you know right it right...
Shivaay - Okay nurse come...
[Shivaay and the nurse goes to the room.... And donate blood to Anika...]

[Then Gauri comes to the room

[Then Gauri comes to the room..]
Gauri - Nurse... Can you check my blood type... If it's the same like my sister Anika B positive then take my blood gives to Anika didi as well...
Nurse - Sit here maam... I will call Nurse Tania to takes example of your blood to the laboratory...
Gauri - Okay...
[After Shivaay finish takes his blood  then a Nurse come approached Gauri and take Gauri to give her the blood test to her...]