Anika Had Accident Part 17

Sorry guys for late update... I'm a bit sick.. Having a flu and my eyes were paining... I will update as usual when I feel better...

Flower Garden Yards...
Omkara - Gauri... I was... Actually... I want to tell you the whole truth about my feelings to you but not like this...
[Omkara hold Gauri hands...]
Gauri - What...
Omkara - Gauri... I... I do love you Gauri... More then everything and I was trying to be your friends first and then I will slowly tell you about my feelings to you...
Gauri - Your feelings?
Omkara - Yes Gauri... I do love you Gauri... Will you be my girlfriend forever? And soon be my wife?
Gauri - Aaah! Me... I'm... 😲
[Anika sees the truth on Omkara eyes his feeling for Gauri... Anika sees some flashback she with gauri clearly...]
Gauri - Didi I really want a partner like your partner... I'm so jealous see jiju falling in love with deeply... And if that person will love me more like jiju will you gives your blessings towards my relationship with him didi?
Anika - Of course Gauri... Infact I feel so happy if that person is not only you love him but he also would loves you more then himself... Because on that time maybe I can see the loves sparkling on his eyes for you Gauro... The truth love...
Gauri - Didi...
[Anika flashback ends...]
Anika - Accept him Gauri the love that's sparkling on his eyes really a true love that I can see...
Gauri - What didi? What did you just said?
Anika - I'm sorry...
Gauri - Didi did you remember our conversation before?
Anika - I don't know Gauri... The flashback were keep coming on my head... The words...
Gauri - Di let everything flows... And everything will be fine... I'm sure... I'm really sure you will remember it...
Omkara - Gauri...
Gauri - Yes Omkara...
Omkara - So do you accept me?
Gauri - Omkara ji... We barely know each other and I'm sure that your family didn't know about this... I just don't want our relationship were like didi and jiju here... Remember what Pinky aunty did to my Didi?
Anika - What is it Gauri? Who is Pinky aunty?
Gauri - Woh Shivaay's mom... First I want you to know that I like you Omkara ji... But I want your family too know first about us...
Omkara - I will tell mom and dad about this... So you accept me?
Gauri - Yes but please inform your parents about this...
Omkara - Okay yes!
Gauri - Didi... Are you okay...
Anika - Hmm... I'm fine... Don't worry...
Shivaay - Anika...
Anika - Yes..
Shivaay - Try this food... Your favorite Aloo puri...
Anika - Wow how did you know this?
Shivaay - Because I know you Anika... You love aloo puri, kheer, jalebi and many more sweet and dish that I used to make especially Pakode...
Anika - Yes but I don't completely remember about anything... And pakode and aloo puri Ratan ji used to make it for me since he found me on that day...
[Shivaay is a bit angry when he heard Anika prises another man infront of him...]
Omkara - Relax Shivaay...
Anika - All I can see... Ratan ji is really a caring, kind and very protective person also husband towards ishani... The way he loves Ishani is more then everything I can see...
Shivaay mind - You didn't remember about our love Anika... The way I used to protect you and taking care of you... Our love is more beautiful Anika...
Anika - I just hope that I can get that kind of love... I want to be loved like that...
Gauri - Don't worry didi you will get it soon... Come let's we all eat together...

Sanjivani hospital...
[A man arrived in front off the hospital and he rush inside...]
Nurse Tania - Yes sir?
Karan - Navratan Singh...
Nurse Tania - He at his wife ward room... Second floor left side room number 2...
Karan - Thank you...
[He rush towards the room and saw Navratan Singh out of the room...]
Karan - Mr Singh?
NV - Yes who are you?
Karan - I'm Karan Patel... I need to discuss something important...
NV - Yes Mr Patel... Hmmm come to my office... Bebe I will go to the office so anything just call and inform me okay...
Bebe - Okay puttar...
[They both walks towards the room together...]
NV - Come Mr Patel have a sits.....
Says what is the important things that you want to says...
Karan - Look... I come here because Mr Oberoi had give me the address of Gauri Vardhan Trivedi... I'm Vasundhara Patel Trivedi 3 brother... He said that you found Anika her sister where is she?
NV - Ohh she is our with Shivaay, Omru and Gauri...
Karan - Okay good... How long you find Anika?
NV - Had been 3 weeks to almost one months... And I realized 10 days after that she is not my wife Ishani... Ishani had a small....
Karan - A small mole on right elbow right?
NV - How did you know?
Karan - There is something that you need to know Mr Singh... About the 3 of them Anika, Gauri and Ishani...
NV - 3 of them?
Karan - Yes... Ishani mama is my second brother Vivek Patel... Vasundhara Patel Trivedi is my little sister... We one family had 4 siblings... Vasundhara had 3 brother... First Ravi Patel, Second us Vivek Patel and third is me Karan Patel... Then our little ister born Vasundhara Patel... She gets married towards Harsh Vardhan Trivedi... The 3 daughters sister... Ishani and Anika is twins 2 years later Gauri were born... When the twins on 3 years old...
NV - So Ishani had a sibling?
Karan - Yes... I was the one that responsible on Anika and Gauri... Vivek took Ishani away and almost sold her to someone that were selling some organs and I arrived there in a right time I save them then Vivek run away... Ishani being took by them when she is 10 years old, when they comeback from overseas, they all still stays together... And I tried to save her but managed to escape and always run away from me... I tried to arrest him... And I future my studies taking care of Anika and Gauri... A few years later I read and saw a news about your marriage functions with Ishani... Is it true... I tried to find your house but fail...
NV - Oh god... So Ishani really had a sibling and family... That's mean what I was about to show to Ishani is her sister...
Karan - Yes Mr Singh... Her twins...