Ravi Meets All The Family Member Part 36

Sorry for late update...

Next Morning, Oberoi Mansion...

Shivaay - Are everyone is ready?Dadi - Yes billu we all ready

Dadi - Yes billu we all ready...
Tej - Shivaay... Jhanvi and me on car with mom...
Shakti - Me and Pinky one car... Ahead of us our bodyguard and servant, Kiki, Rama, and Riya...
Shivaay - Okay dad and Bade papa... Me and Anika in one car... Khanna, And my other 3 servants infront of my car...
Omkara - Me and Gauri in one car....
Rudra - Me and Bhavya in one car infront of us is Bhavya police team...
Bhavya - Don't worry bhaiyya...
Shivaay - Bhavya... You team need to protect Nav and Ishani and Bebe back of your car...
NV - Shivaay I will follow behind you...
Omkara - I will be behind NV and Rudra behind me with his team...
Shivaay - Okay that's better... I don't want you didn't had any protection Nav and Ishani bhabhi...
NV - Don't worry... We also had bodyguard and servants too... Santosh, Balwari, Piya and Riya is with us in one car behind us...
Shivaay - It's okay then let's move...
Anika - Shivaay and Navratan bhaiyya... Karan mama, Ravi mama and Radhima mami is already here they all reach at Mumbai last night...
NV - Really good then!
Gauri - They all will go there when we all reach at Mumbai we need to inform him first he will follow by with his car too...
Shivaay - Good! That's fantastic news...
Ishani - I just hope he will not be there...
NV - Don't worry Ishani we all here with you okay...
[They all smiles and moves to their cars... And a few minutes later they all moves to Mumbai...]

Vishal Mansion...
[Roop sits alone and sees Vishal picture...]

Veer - Mom where is dad!Roop - He goes to Mumbai past half and hour

Roop - He goes to Mumbai past half and hour...
Veer - What! Oh god! Mom everything that you did I didn't agree on it... It was wrong... And I'm sure know how dad feels about this...
Roop - Veer I wanna says if you had falling in love with someone will you let that person go to the other person even if that person is your friend will you let her go!
[Veer in a deep thinking about it and he remember about his fight with Daksh...]
Roop - No right! That's what I'm do and also done for your father! If you wanna called me selfish so be it!  Yes I'm selfish for him I will do anything and everything in my power to get him...
Veer - Even if that person hate you mom...
Roop - Yes because I believe he will fall in love with me too one day...
Veer - Mom I will go to Mumbai and be with dad... When Daksh back you had come to Mumbai I will tell you where he is...
Roop - Okay...
[Then Veer go from there...]