Shivaay Goes To New Delhi Part 13

A few hours before Pinky exposed...
[Anika sits at the chair her head dizzy... Then she keep seeing a guy holding her hand... Makes her laugh... And her smile... And sometimes she sees her in angry avatar then she takes water and spalsh it to the guy... And using tadi words... Weird language... And she were shocking and sometimes surprise...]
Anika - What had happened to me? Who is he? Why did I angry so much with that guy... And that's to in the mandir... And who is that girl? And that a but old type off guy... Oh god! What had happened to me? I better go to cafe and had some food and drinks then I will go to library... Read some books there...
[Then Anika (Ishani) goes to the cafe...]

Cafe...
[Anjali and Rahil sees Ishani and they sits at her...]
Rahil - Hey Ishani.. Alone?
Anjali - Where is Mr Singh Anjali?
Ishani - He gone to his friends house at Mumbai... He said he got deal at Mumbai...
Anjali - Owwh... Mr Singh is really nice person Ishani you so lucky to had him in your life...
Rahil - Yes he is very kind and care about everything and everyone here at Sanjivani...
[Then they all saw news at the TV about the famous businessman of tge year..]
Reporter : We all had know about the great Oberoi Industries... One of tge most successful business in India, Asia and also at the whole world... This Oberoi Industries being lead by Tej and Shakti Singh Oberoi the eldest brother that control the business since his father were gone a few years past... And now this question that we had who that the senior Oberoi will pick between his both son Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Omkara Singh Oberoi the eldest in the family... Rudra Singh Oberoi were still at college... So between this both Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Omkara Singh Oberoi which is the new The Oberoi Industries CEO...

 So between this both Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Omkara Singh Oberoi which is the new The Oberoi Industries CEO

Shivaay Singh Oberoi son of Shakti Singh Oberoi...

Omkara Singh Oberoi son of Tej Singh Oberoi

Anjali - Wow both are so handsome... I love SSO... He look so cute and handsome right Ishani...
Ishani - Aah... My head...
Rahil - What happened Ishani?
Anjali - Ishani are you okay...
Ishani - Both of them... I seems had saw them somewhere... In my dre... Last night...
Ishani Dream...
Omkara - Thank you bhabhi you save my life from that guy...
Woman - Bhabhi... I'm not tet being your bhabhi...
Omkara - But you will be right... Because I had seen how bhaiyya care and love you so much... I got my partner in crime...
Rudra - O bhabhi is my partner in crime okay... Koi aur dhoondh hoon naa... (Go find someone else...)
Omkara - No I don't want...
Dreams end...