Amber's Friend

"I'm gonna be okay, but I need to get in touch with Jayla. It's been past time for us to talk. To do that, I need privacy." I announced.

"What are we supposed to do while you do that?" Ray asked.

"Train Jo Jo. Prodigy's in charge." I replied. They all nodded and walked out, but Amber stayed.

"I can help you get better." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"My hands can heal anything." She explained.  "I'll heal you while you talk to Jayla." She offered.

I thought it over. Clearly Amber has some abilities that none of us knew about. She probably doesn't know that what she does isn't normal because she's so open about the things she can do. I decided to talk to her after I talked to Jayla.

"Okay. You can help me, but you have to be really quiet so I don't lose focus. Deal?" I told her.

She nodded and came over to me. She grabbed my hand and led me to my bed and asked me to lie down. I compled and lied down on my back and closed my eyes.

"You can start now." I told her.

She nodded and I closed my eyes and focused on Jayla. She wouldn't respond to me. She kept pulling away, but I didn't give up.

B- Jayla you come talk to me now, or I will get you out of here. Even if I have to go with you.

J- I already know what you want. I'm not ready to talk to you yet.

B- I don't care if you're ready or not. You will cooperate.

J- Fine, but don't complain if I don't give you everything you expect.

B- Just tell me why you did all this.

J- All of what specifically?

B- Turned my brother. Slept around with numerous guys. Poisoned me.

J- Your brother offered me a deal I just couldn't deny. And the second thing, even though I'm trapped in your little girl body, I'm still a woman and women have cravings for.... certain things. And the third thing, that was an accident that we could both die from. Bad things happen when you mess with a lot if men's hearts at the same time. About four or five vamps jumped me, tried to chop me with an axe, and poisoned me with some kind of black stuff. Your sister can heal that though. And you have to make sure you drink that cleanser, dont inject it into your veins.

B- Wouldn't that burn?

J- Don't worry about that.

B- What was this deal you and Jo Jo made?

J- Don't worry about that either. That's our business, it's nothing that concerns you. I'm done talking.

Then the connection ended. I opened my eyes to see Amber staring back at me. She smiled.

"You're better now." She said.

"Amber what are you? How do you have all these powers?" I asked.

"I don't know what I am, but my grandma gave me these powers before she died." She answered. Then she reacted as if something had dawned on her. "You didn't say thank you."

I smiled. "Thank you, Amber."

"Wanna know what she was like?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered, sitting up and scooting over so that she could sit next to me.

"She was so nice. She always gave me food and sweets. We shared secrets and had slumber parties." She sighed. "Grandma was my best friend. But one day she got sick and had to go to the hospital. I visited her for three days. On the third day, she told me that she was leaving that night and she wanted to give me something. She held both of my hands and I felt this warmth go through me. She told me not to worry about anything. That I was going to get a new friend. She said that I would know who it was when I felt that warmth again. I felt it when I hugged you the first day you came through the door." She stopped talking as if she wanted to say something, but didn't know if she should or not.

"Amber what is it?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It's just the fact that even though you're supposed to be my friend, you're always with the boys. I know why, but I thought you would at least make a little time for me."

I felt like a jerk, of course I did. "I'll make it up to you. Or I'll try at least." I promised.

She nodded. "You know I'm way too smart to be four years old right?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Truth is, I've lived two lives before I became Amber Crippen. The grandma I told you about was in my second life." She said.

I looked at her in shock.

"Although we still have so much to talk aabout, your boys need you. We'll talk tomorrow, yes?"

I nodded and we got up from the bed. Amber handed me the cleanser from the doctor.

"Go into the bathroom and drink this, don't inject it." She said,then she walked out.

I sighed and went into the bathroom. I opened the cleanser and counted to three. Then I downed it all as fast as I could. Once all of it was gone, I stood there for a minute. Then another minute. By the the third minute my stomach felt like it was in knots. I went over to the toilet. Then I threw up for the second time. When I was done with that, I flushed the toilet and went to my cooler. I drank some blood and I actually felt my strength come back. Then I decided to take a shower. So I gathered some clothes and headed into the bathroom.

After my shower, I got my comb and my brush from my drawer and went in front of my mirror. Well... my hair looked like I got in a fight with a tornado. I combed my hair until there were no more tangles (until my hair wasn't nappy anymore ). Then I started brushing my hair. I was working on the back of my head when I heard a BOOM! come from downstairs.

A/N:I WROTE THIS WHILE I WAS IN SCHOOL LOL. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER