A Lot? Try Millions.

We all jumped up and ran in the direction of the scream. Surprisingly, it was my mom's room. Prodigy tried to open the door, but it was locked. That didn't stop Prodigy though. He kicked the door down, making mom scream again. We walked into her room to see who I now call the most ignorant guy on earth. You guessed it. My dad. He was looking angry and my mom was cowered against the wall.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"I was trying to show her that I was back alive so we wouldn't have to keep me a secret anymore." He answered. "She won't accept me. She's scared."

I was so close to losing my cool. So close. "Dad, we need to talk. Now. Like, immediately." I told him. Then I directed my attention to Prod. "Take care of mom." I ordered. He was by her side in a heartbeat. I went over to my dad and pushed him out of the window he came through. Then I jumped down after him.

I was satisfied when he landed on the ground with a painful groan, while I landed lightly on my feet. My dad stood up and looked at me. He couldn't even look me in the eye.

"You know what you just did was by far the most ignorant, dumbest, most naïve thing you ever done in your whole life? This is more ignorant than stealing my blood and turning yourself. I get why you did it though. You want everything to go back to how it was. At least so you can be part of the family again. I know, I want it too. But you and I both know that's not possible. So I don't get why you won't just leave it how it is. Because now you just raised some very unnecessary and unwanted problems. Now if there even was a chance of this family being normal again, you just made it impossible." I said.

"I didn't do this to get this family back together again. I did this to get you back. It's not good for you to live here, Bianca. If this family unfolds, so be it. I don't care as long I have you back home and safe, where I can protect you." He replied.

"From what? What is so dangerous about this place, Dad?" I asked.

"Your mother! Is it not clear enough?! She doesn't want you!" He exclaimed. Then in a kinder tone, "She doesn't want anything to do with you. I'm the only one who cares for you, Bianca. You know this, but you continue to stay here with her. Why?" He asked. 

"I'm not staying here for her. I'm staying here for my sister and my brothers and Prodigy's band. I need to be there for them and raise them as the toughest, smartest, most powerful vampires ever. So when I complete my task, my mission, I'll be able to set them free and they'll be able to live without worrying if someone will find out about them, because there won't be anything to find out. They'll know how to protect themselves and everything." I explained.

My dad looked at me and smiled. "Stop." He ordered. "Stop growing up so fast." He said, chuckling.

I laughed along with him. "I'll come back to you, Dad. I just need to work some stuff out first." I sighed and my dad gave me a hug.

"We have to go back in and deal with your mom." He said.

I groaned. "It's your fault so you have to do all the talking." I told him .

He chuckled and jumped up and went back through the window I pushed him through. I followed suit and landed in a crouch on the floor, then I straightened up. My mom looked shocked. I looked at Prodigy who was beside her.

"I told her." He admitted. "She wanted proof, so I gave her proof. Now, she won't talk."

I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Do you have a lot of questions running through your head right now?" I asked.

"A lot? Try millions." She responded, in a shaky voice.

"What's the first one?" I asked.

"When were you gonna tell me?" She asked.

"Hopefully never. We're not allowed to tell unless we have no choice." I answered.

Then that started the load of questions we'd all been anticipating. It continued for the rest of the night, all the way until early morning. Everyone of us slowly began to fall asleep one by one, until my mom was just up talking to herself. She even talked herself to sleep.