Interfering With Fate

Everyone was settled down and it was around 10:30 pm. We were sitting around on the bus, with the driver taking me back home. Hopefully we didn't have traffic because I was getting thirsty again. I had drunk up all of my blood. What really made it hard was these dudes smelled AWESOME. Whoever knew that I would get the chance to taste them tonight.

"Bianca," Prodigy called.

I looked over at him.

"What you thinking bout?" He asked sounding like a man from a radio station.

I smirked. "I'm thinking about all the surprises I've had throughout my life and how this seems to be the best one." I answered with a British accent.

Everyone laughed.

"No seriously. Thanks for the concert. You guys were amazing." I insisted.

They all said you're welcome.

"Not to ruin this moment or anything, but could someone open a window please?" I asked.

Roc went over to a window, unlocked it, and pushed it open.

I thanked him and took a deep breath. I felt the bus pull up somewhere and thought I was home, but this wasn't my house. Myles went to the back of the bus and came back with a bag of clothes.

"Ima holla at y'all later. Gotta visit my auntie them." He announced.

Everybody told him goodbye and I gave him a hug. He got off the bus and we were back on the road. We sat there on the bus just joking and laughing until the bus made an unexpected swerve and stopped in the middle of the free way. My instincts immediately took over me once I realised what was going on.

I sped off the bus just in time to push the 18 wheeler that was filled with diesel away from the bus. I pushed it back on track and put the bus back straight in under a second. I was back on the bus the next.

Then my master's voice rang in the back of my head. "If someone is meant to die, do not interfere. Interfering with fate is the last thing you want to do. The furies will find some way to kill them, along with you. But since you're already dead, it will only be them who are eternally damned. And you, young one, will live the rest of your death in guilt..." Then his voice faded away, being drowned out by this buzzing sound.

The buzzing turned into voices as I came back down to reality. Everyone was calling my name, yelling it, in fact.

"What?! What do you want?!" I answered.

"Are we trippin' or did you really just save us from that car crash?" Princeton asked.

"I had to save us. Or else we'd all be burned up by now. That truck was filled with diesel and it would have set this bus on fire." I answered.

They all attacked me in hugs telling me thank you. I warned them not to get too close because the chaos made me hungry. After the hugs I decided to tell them the worst part.

"Since you guys didn't die the way you were supposed to, the furies are now thinking of an even crueler way to put you to death." I confessed.

They're faces dropped.

"But I can't let that happen, can I?" I asked myself. "Nice Bianca has to think of a way to keep you guys alive." I stated.

They all looked at me with the same expression. An expression that I couldn't quite comprehend. So I finally blurted out "What? What are you guys thinking about?"

"There's only one solution." Ray hinted.

"Which is?" I urged.

"You have to turn us into vampires." Prodigy answered quietly.

My heart dropped at the hearing of those words, Because they were right. That was the only way they could die before the furies got to them, and still be alive.

A/N: I AM ON A ROLE!!!!! OR AT LEAST I WOULD LIKE TO THINK SO. SO...HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? WHO EVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME. LET'S JUST HOPE THAT BIANCA WILL BE ABLE TO STOP DRINKING WHEN SHE DOES THE PROCESS OF TURNING THEM. SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE MYLES OUT OF THIS. AT LEAST HE'S VISITING HIS AUNT. DID Y'ALL HEAR ABOUT PRODIGY LEAVING THE GROUP? HOW CAN THAT BE WHEN HE'S STILL GOING TO GO ON THE NEXT TOUR WITH THE REST OF MB? HE STILL GOING TO MEET AND GREETS AND STUFF. BUT ANYWAYS...I GOTTA GET OFF HERE, SO.....STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! (PS: I KNOW THAT WAS A LAME CLOSING BUT BARE WITH ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS LOL)- MYSTERY