My Necklace

Myles showed me everything from their dressing room to the cafeteria. He led me back to the stage where the boys were in the middle of rehearsing a dance. When they were done, Ray Ray came over and asked us what we were doing. I assured him it was nothing bad because he had that look in his eyes, like he was expecting us to do some nasty iish.

They finished rehearsing for their set and we went back to the bus. Prod told me that they had to rest for a couple of hours so they could have enough energy on stage. I stayed in the front of the bus and sat down on the couch.

After a while I got bored and got off the bus. I raced back home to refill my water bottle. I figured it was reasonable since I was going to be around so many people with their blood boiling under their skin. I went back to the bus and knocked on the door. It opened and I walked in just in time to see the boys coming to the front.

"Had a good nap?" I asked them.

They nodded because they were still too tired to talk.

"What did you do?" Prince asked.

"You say that like you think I just killed someone." I observed.

"Did you?" He asked suspiciously.

I laughed. "No. I don't do that." I answered.

When I looked at Prodigy, I immediately thought of my dad. Then I thought about something that I had left back at my old home.

"If you'll excuse me I have to go get something." I announced making my way back to the door.

"Where you going?" Ray Ray asked.

"I have to go get something from my old house before they clean it out." I answered. Did they have to know everything I did?

"Can I come? I've never been to Dad's house ever, in my life." He asked.

"Can he?" I asked Walter.

"Make it quick." Was all he said. Then we were out the door.

I grabbed his hand and sped through the streets and alleys until we reached the house. I twisted the knob and forced the door open. We went in and closed the door behind us. Prodigy stopped and started looking around. I continued down the hallway to my room. Then a sudden thought popped into my head.

"Prodigy, you have to stay with me everywhere I go in this house. My vamp friends tend to show up a lot and I have to be there to protect you." I called.

"Coming!" He called back.

He made his way to my room. "Now what are we looking for?" He asked.

"A necklace. It's a bedazzled heart with wings." I informed him. "You don't have to help if you don't want to." I added.

"Oh nah I'll help." He insisted.

We tore my room apart, or what was left of it. The necklace was nowhere to be found.

"Let's check the living room." Prodigy suggested.

I nodded and led the way to the living room. Instead of finding my necklace, I found two of my best friends, Drake and Ciara. They attacked me in a hug and said their encouragements to me about my dad and stuff. I thanked them and they let me go. I looked around to find Prodigy looking dumb founded at Ciara.

Drake and Ciara turned around to look at him once they smelled him.

"What's with the human?" Drake asked.

"That's my big brother Prodigy." I introduced him.

Prodigy cleared his throat. "Oh yeah. Hey." He greeted.

"Not the best day to have a human around me." Ciara informed. "I'll be outside. It was nice meeting you." She said to Prodigy and walked out.

"You should be going too, Drake. I'm looking for something and you know you're too lazy to help." I joked.

He laughed. "Girl let me get out of here. You gonna get beat down if you keep messing with me." He threatened sarcastically.

"Whatever. You know you ain't gonna win against me." I objected.

He laughed and walked out the door.

"So now that that's over we can look around now." I said to Prod.

We looked around the living room and in every corner and crevice of that room. That necklace was still nowhere to be found.

"Time to check dad's room." I mumbled.

"Lead the way." Prodigy ordered anxious to see Dad's room for the first time.

I went down the hall to his room. I opened the door and walked in with Prod on my heels. "I'll search by myself." I said.

Then I began running around the room at top speed going through every single thing my hands touched. I finally found my necklace in the weirdest place. It was up under my dad's pillow next to a gun and a pack of gum.

"Ooh gum!" He exclaimed like he didn't notice that our dad kept a gun under his pillow. He got the pack and took out a piece. Then he put the pack in his pocket.

I put my necklace on and grabbed the gun. I emptied the bullets out of it and threw the gun in his closet. I put the bullets in his drawer and walked out of the room. I went to the living room then I realized that Prodigy hadn't come with me. I heard a loud BANG! Then I ran down the hall at top speed looking for Prod.

OH NO WHAT HAPPENED TO PROD? LOL. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WOULD HAVE UPDATED SOONER BUT YOU SEE THE WAY SCHOOL DONE STARTED BACK UP, I JUST BEEN BUSY. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER, BUT IF I CAN'T BLAME IT ON SCHOOL. YOU KNOW THE STRUGGLE! HOPE YA ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!! LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! SPOILER ALERT: IT'S GONNA BE ABOUT THE CONCERT! THANKS FOR READING- MYSTERY