The Concert

I ran down the hallway at top speed following Prod's scent. Then I ran into someone. I pushed whoever it was away from me and slung them up against the wall.

"Hey! What are you doing?" the person asked alarmed.

I looked down to hide my glowing eyes. "Where's my brother?" I asked him.

"I don't know. But I think you can find him if you look up." He replied.

I looked up and let him go. Well, this was awkward on my part. So I decided to ask a question. "What was that loud sound I heard?" I asked.

"Calm down I picked up a book and dropped it by mistake." He explained laughing. He pointed to the book lying on the floor. My sensitive hearing was getting the best of me.

I giggled. "Oh." Was all I could say.

Then I turned on my heel and headed back up the hallway to the living room. This time, he actually followed.

"I should get you back to your bus." I suggested.

He nodded and followed me out the door.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked.

"Nobody lives here." He reminded me.

"There are still valuables in there. The cops haven't cleaned it out yet." I reminded him.

He opened the door and locked the first lock. Then he closed the door back. I thanked him and took his hand. He held on to mine as tight as he could. I shook my head and ran off going down the path I remembered. We got to the bus and Prodigy knocked on the door. The driver opened the doors and we greeted him as we got on.

"Prodigy you need to start getting ready. Show starts in an hour." Walter informed Prod.

I felt someone running up behind me. I turned around and grabbed whoever it was. "The hell are you doing?" I asked.

Myles laughed. "You faster than I thought." He said.

I rolled my eyes and let him go and Princeton busted out the bathroom complaining about his hair. I looked at his hair and it was poofed out and sticking out. I managed to hold back my laugh.

"Do you mind if I help?" I asked him.

"You think you can tame this monster?" He asked while laughing.

I shrugged and walked over to him. I grabbed a comb, brush, and some moisturizer from a counter. I sat him down and got to work. I used my speed of course and was done in no time. He went to check in the mirror then came out and hugged me.

Everyone was getting ready and Keisha told a security guard to take me to my seat. I followed the guard into the arena and all the way to the front row. That was a long walk and that's coming from a vampire. I took my seat and I was literally front and center. I got a feeling that this was going to be a good concert.

After half an hour the arena was filled with screaming girls. Myles walked to his D.J. spot and started his stuff up. He put on some music and got us turned up. I could hear the boys backstage the whole time paying and chanting. Then the lights went off and lasers started roaming around as Walter's voice came out of nowhere.

"Alright guys! Please give it up for MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!" He said.

The next second girls were screaming to the top of their lungs. And there were a lot of girls in that building. Even though it was pitch black in there and the only light provided was glow sticks, I saw these dudes come up out of the floor. They stepped forward and took their positions.

A beat started and a spotlight started shining on all of them one by one. First Princeton, next Ray Ray, then Prodigy, then Roc Royal. As each one got their spotlight and remained in their poses, these girls got louder and louder. I swear they were gonna make me deaf. I covered my ears and watched the background dancers move. Then MB eventually joined in.

They started doing this tight step and I'm pretty sure my face looked shocked. The step turned into a complicated looking dance. Then the song started. I couldn't quite pick up the words but they were talking about keeping their girlfriends on the low. After that song they started singing about they searching all around the world for their right girl. After the bridge of All Around The World they went into this wicked freestyle and everybody was cheering, including me. They did Michael Jackson tributes. Each guy had the song that fit them. Then they had these old school microphones and sang a song. They kept saying "Used To Be" so I guess that was the name of the song. Then they sang a song that kept asking where their "Mrs. Right" was. These boys could dance like it was nobody's business. Then they sang about how their girls loved them and Roc did a rap that everybody, except for me, knew. Then they sang a song with a deep voice that kept saying "Girls Talkin' Bout". I really liked that song. They walked off the stage and everyone was cheering and clapping. Myles stayed in his place.

"Do y'all wanna hear one more song?" He asked.

Of course they wanted to and started cheering and shouting "Yes". But was that enough for Myles? No. Apparently he liked girls screaming to the top of their lungs.

"I said, do y'all wanna hear ONE MORE SOOONG?" He repeated.

I don't know how they managed to do it but they screamed even louder. I covered my ears and gave Myles a death glare. He saw me and laughed. Then everybody had to say "MB" until they came back on stage.

They sang a song about how they were "Gone" and a security guard came to me and told me to come back stage. I followed him knowing what was coming. They finished their song and Prodigy announced our loss and stuff and how he found out about me. Then he called me onstage. I walked on the stage smiling. Princeton handed me his mic and I said "Hey" to everyone. I told them my name and stuff. Then I gave them positive remarks about the concert and their dedicated fans. They thanked me and hugged me.

"Bianca." Prodigy called.

I looked at him.

"There's only one way to prove you really got Crippen blood in your veins." He said.

Then everybody started chanting, "Dance! Dance! Dance!" Myles cut a song on and I rolled my eyes knowing they wouldn't leave unless I danced. They better be glad I watched the movie "Honey" a couple years ago. I did some dances I had learned from the movie and everybody cheered. That is until Ray Ray tried to krump battle me. He should have known I wasn't going to let him get away with that. I got all up in his face and krumped and regulated . I murdered that nigga. Stomped on his face and everything.

Then Prodigy just had to tell them it was my birthday. And make them sing happy birthday to me. I thanked them, of course, and smiled at all of these crazy girls. They finally cheered and they bowed and we walked off the stage.

We ran into some girls backstage and they took pictures with MB. After some minutes we went back to the bus so they could undress and get settled.

A/N: FINALLY FINISHED THIS SHIT BRUH!!! LOL JUST KIDDING BUT I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY GOT THIS DONE NOW THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WHERE THE REAL ACTION BEGINS. I DIDN'T LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER THIS TIME EITHER BUT THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE COMING. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON BUT YOU KNOW HOW SCHOOL DO ME. UNTIL THEN MY PEEPS...-MYSTERY