Chapter 14

"Where are we going?" I asked again because we're still walking. Paglalakad na walang katapusan.

"Just shut up, will you?" Na tahimik naman ako kasi nag bribritish accent na siya, inis na siya ghorl. Ayokong galitin, Maddox - nasa surname na niya yung salitang MAD lmao. Korni ko.

"Just sha up, will you?!" Panggagaya ko kay Sybil dahilan para ambahan niya ko nang hampas.

"Saan mo ba kasi ako dadalh-" I couldn't finish my sentence when Sybil suddenly cover my mouth.

"Kali I told you to shut your mouth!" I was confused kasi ang hina niyang magsalita. Parang kaming nagtatago kung kanino.

"Why?" I mouthed to her even though we're so close. "Look at that Nipa Hut." she pointed to the Nipa hut.

"What nipa hut? Andami kayang Nipa hut." nagtataka kong tanong and then she pointed the last nipa hut, sa pinaka dulong banda.

"Your friend Christ was there" my eyebrows automatically rose because of what she said. "I was talking to my Brother when I saw her with Agatha. They entered that Nipa Hut and until now they're not coming out." She said like she didn't know what to do.

"You're the only person that comes to my mind. I was not sure if i'm going to tell this to others. Since Agatha was dating a Crown Prince, this will be a big issue if anyone finds out that she's having an affair. I mean Christ is your best friend, maybe you can talk to him about this matter personally. I don't wanna interfere with this kind of matter since I already experienced this thing. If this thing blows up it will be really hard for Astrid." Sybil was like convincing me to interfere.

I heaved sigh I mean hindi lang naman sila yung mahihirapan. Malapit na akong bumalik sa Scarabaegaria at pag nadamay ako sa issue na'to, mauungkat na naman yung pagkakamali ko dati.

I don't wanna interfere with their love triangle if ever Agatha was having an affair with Christ while she was with Astrid. It's their problem. Why do I have to involve myself with them?

But on the other side Christ was still my friend, My best friend. At least I have to try to talk to Christ about this. Just Christ, Only Christ... I keep reminding myself Na si Christ lang ang pakikielamanan ko, Si Christ lang Kali! Christ lang!

I was taken aback when Sybil sat beside me. "Hey! you're being obvious" mahina niyang sambit sakin habang umiirap pa. Probably para hindi siya marining ni Julia na siyang nag cecellphone. "Stop overthinking Kali, mastrestress kalang." paalala niya sakin. After a minute, isa isa nang nagbabalikan ang mga kaibigan namin.