Chapter 32

"Good morning mom." Bati ko sa aking ina ng maabutan ko siya sa throne room.

She kissed me on my cheek "Ready?" nginitian ko siya at nagpaalam na nang makita ko si Kuya Jerry.

Today is Scarabaegarian day. The day where I dethroned myself.

Me and Astrid as part of the tradition we will ride our horses together and light up the torch to start the ceremony.

One thing I am excited about is the fun event which may mga pasyalan at celebration. It's like a fiesta, madaming ganap.

I'm scared that I might mess up everything.

"Congrats." He said softly to me using his baritone voice which made me look at him.

"Congrats too." I said and gave him a smile before leaving the room to prepare myself to join my parents on the stage. And i bet in a minute ay lalabas na din si Astrid para samahan din ang kanyang mga magulang sa stage like me.

After the program there was a private celebration in the Northern Kingdom. The members of parliaments will be there together with their family.

Umuwi muna ako sa South Kingdom bago sumunod doon dahil magpapalit ako at mag aayos ulit. It would be a dinner party.

"Mom, I told you I don't wanna do this." pekeng ngiti kong pahayag sa nanay ko habang nasa harap namin ang aking ama at nakikipag kamay sa isang member ng parliaments.

Parliaments are basically the high people who work in the governments. And in our country they are all address as the 'Lords'.

"You should not be surprised, sweetie. This is expected, right?" She said and kissed my cheeks bago kami tawagin ng aking ama. Pahilihim naman akong napairap.

Just like the other days, i will meet their fucking childrens- scratch that, i will meet some of the parliaments eligible bachelor son's. And i'm not enjoying this knowing that i have to choose again someone to fucking marry me.

I mean Theo is still next in line and I'm still considering knowing Theo first before I add some of these eligible bachelors in the list.

Nangangalay akong umupo sa table namin, habang patuloy pa rin sa pakikihalubilo ang aking mga magulang.