The Queen

LANGUAGE: TAGALOG/ENGLISH

Book 1: The Princess (complete)

Book 2 : The Queen (on-going)

DISCLAIMER:

This work is pure fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book might contain words and statements that may be sensitive, offensive to you, who is reading this. Sorry for the typographical errors, grammatical errors, cliches, redundancies, etc. I will do my very best to improve my story.

This story is not associated with any Royal Family or Country. My deepest apology for some wrong information about Royalty. I created this story based on how I see Royal life. And also I'm inspired by some Princess movies like Princess Diaries.

This is my own view of how Royal Life works.

This story is subject for editing once done. Any comments and feedback are highly appreciated and can be considered for future revision.

I don't own the photos used for the cover and in this story. Credits to the rightful owner.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

© bunniemie

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Feel free to follow me for more information and share your thoughts about the story by posting your comments (no mean comments).

Enjoy reading!

Lovelots('ε` )♡