When He Wants To Cuddle: ❤ 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 ❤

~ Tetsuro Kuroo ~

He whispers in your ear, deliberately making his voice husky and low, making you all hot and bothered. As revenge, you don't give him any kisses, only some cuddles. Mwahahaha.

~ Tooru Oikawa ~

He knows you love his hair, so he gives it extra care and even lets you play with it, leading to a wholesome cuddle session. He likes to play with yours, too.

~ Kotaro Bokuto ~

He pounces on you like a dog, hugging and giving you kisses on the cheek. After a nice long cuddle session, he challenges you to a wrestling match. 

...and lets you win.

~ Sawamura Daichi ~

He asks you if you want to watch a movie, then proceeds to scoot closer to you every second or so. You give in and snuggle against him, eventually falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~ Yuji Terushima ~

He keeps calling you 'beautiful' and flirting with you. Eventually you get the hint and ask him if he wants a hug. He proceeds to hug you, then tackles you onto the couch, and viola, cuddle time.

~ Wakatoshi Ushijima ~

You're sitting next to each other when he politely asks if he can put his arm around you. You oblige, snuggling into his chest and letting him embrace you.

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

A/N: Sorry if I forgot anyone! If so, let me know, and I'll add them in!

☆Thanks for Reading!☆